Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

<_< i love when people post pictures and dont crit the ones above it...

2. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

i was just abut 2 say

u bit drast

good job i looked at the bottom of ur sig

3. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

there's no picture how am i supposed to crit it.

5. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

6. fsmith

fsmith Member

Fitzy, I don't know if I'm reading it right but it looks to me like it says "fuse" and the tag really isn't too bad, it's just that the E kinda looks like an afterthought. I think the tag could go without the line through the S, and the extensions on the U, also, try to find a way to make the E seem more connected.

7. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

it says JUSE andthe extensions are coming from the U
    thanks for the crit.

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

9. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Good shit. Maybe have the points on the M and the N a little more exaggerated so they go way down past the underline. I think it'd look good

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I'm not one to usually do that.

Anyways to Sage and Atesk:

Atesk, kinda hard to read but it looks nice. I don't like the halo, they just always look out of place to me. I would try making the star at the end a bit bigger.

Sage, keep working on it dude, it needs a lot of work, I don't want to sound like a prick or anything but it's the truth. Try looking at pictures of tags and see what makes their tag a 'tag' if you know what I mean, try to incorporate similar aspects (without biting) into your own work.

Fitzy, I agree with fsmith on that one. Also try and make the 'F' a little simpler too. Then it would be a nice tag.

And bump for my pic.

[Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/denimg/Graff/handy5.jpg

11. itsallinthehips

itsallinthehips Member

You're the guy from NZ right?

Both those tags are nice IMO. I'd fix the 'M' up on the second one though.

What marker did you use for the first pic?

Oh, and was your name inspired by the band, oldschool hardcore punk band? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I'm that guy.. I know the band, name wasn't inspired by them, just inside jokes. That second style was pretty much made up on the spot, so it looks pretty stupid. As long as it ain't straights..

For the first pic I used a big poster marker racked from paper plus, don't know why you'd want to know that.. but yeah

12. ras

ras Banned

I'm not one to usually do that.

Anyways to Sage and Atesk:

Atesk, kinda hard to read but it looks nice. I don't like the halo, they just always look out of place to me. I would try making the star at the end a bit bigger.

Sage, keep working on it dude, it needs a lot of work, I don't want to sound like a prick or anything but it's the truth. Try looking at pictures of tags and see what makes their tag a 'tag' if you know what I mean, try to incorporate similar aspects (without biting) into your own work.

Fitzy, I agree with fsmith on that one. Also try and make the 'F' a little simpler too. Then it would be a nice tag.

And bump for my pic.

[Broken External Image]:http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/denimg/Graff/handy5.jpg [/b][/quote]
    im really feeling that tag...

13. d_g

d_g Elite Member

That's cool you know the band.

Haha fair enough, straights marker tags annoy me, straight paint tags don't mind me, I;ve seen some nice ones when pulled off well.

Just wondering about the marker cause it looked drippy, don't see drippy tags often around Auckland.

14. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

15. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

16. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

Yeah and gawd aweful tag too! [/b][/quote]
    can`t you just gif me hints or make me a nice tag instead of just burning me down?

17. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__tags_IMG_0004.jpg

First real try at a flare but it was pitch black lol....

18. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

do you paint anythng outside of that tunnel?(or whatever it is)

19. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

other places i piece arent really public.. this place is somewher ive only been before once and never painted at all, until now, and its pretty public. so yes, yes i do. and i do dubs in loads of other spots i just dont post them

20. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

A way to get good flare is start close then trail off when doing the edge of the tag... The best paint for flare is Montana Platnum

And I think it could look better, use a better style rather than a simple one.