Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

2. fsmith

fsmith Member

G-wahl: I like em both, I really like the Y on zoy but I like capo more overall. I guess it also depends on how the name is big too. I'd say, if I had to pick I'd go capo, but you may want to work on the a.

Bomb Amb: Honestly, I think you just need to work on the letters. It's not bad because I've seriously seen some much worse stuff, but it still isn't even close to great. Bring some more of your own style into it because right now it looks really generic. Especially work on the E, but that doesn't mean not to work on the rest.

Slush: I can't read it mang, sorry.

Bouncing: I really dig it man, it looks dope. How do those letters look big though? I'd think it might be a little long to make a nice throwie, but would probably great for burners and such.

Oink: Pretty much the same as Bomb Amb, work on your letters, it's not bad but it's not good and looks pretty generic, try to create some flow (no, I don't mean just connect the letters) and some more of your own style in there too.

Fitzy: it's not showin' up man, it's just a putfile image.

Still no crits for me?

3. kore

kore Senior Member

i'm pretty sure theres someone already on this forum that write capo.

4. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Oh..damn.
    Oh well, as long as he aint from NY im fine with it..

5. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

6. Mazeone

Mazeone Senior Member

7. fsmith

fsmith Member

Jesus, does no one in the toy board know how to provide constructive criticism? Seriously, it's either "whack" or "dope", why not try saying something that might bring about some improvement.

edit: mazeone: the one in the circle is the best of the three, the other two are really hard to read and lack structure and legibility, as well as flow.

As for the circular one, refine the Z, it looks more like an N than anything else, the E ain't too hot either.

8. Mazeone

Mazeone Senior Member

alright, i take back my 'waaaaaaack'

...ahem.
    change your tag.
    it looks like what my 3 year old brother is drawing.

but thanks for the crits btw

9. glass

glass Senior Member

alright i did a few with no connectionsin them at all, tell me what you guys think. better or worse? connections or none? thanks in advance.

ai9.tinypic.com_2ccl9uf.gif

10. Mazeone

Mazeone Senior Member

make your g a g.
    not like 5 different lines trying to connect

11. fsmith

fsmith Member

The one in the bottom right is the best of the bunch, but you still really need to work on the lettering there mang, especially the G. Right now it looks like you're trying to hard to make the G look unique, and it's turning out to be barely recognizable as a result. Just go basic as hell for a while, make the letters real simple and then flesh out from there. Write it out over and over and over and until your own little flourishes start to appear. Also, the S needs a little bit more curve in some area (top or bottom) in order to make it look more recognizable as an S instead of a G.

12. Stail

Stail Member

ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs001.jpg
    ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs002.jpg
    ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs003.jpg
    ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs004.jpg
    ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs006.jpg

Possible new name:
    ai55.photobucket.com_albums_g124_MisterHoho_tgs007.jpg

Crits?

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^looks good man. i personally like the "stile" tag better than the "poise" one... the upper left sliver on black, "stiles" tag looks the best. i also like the one underneath it. the rest need alotta work. the only thing i with the good looking ones i would do is take the little tab extending from the back of the "e" off. it ruins the flow of your "l" cause it makes it look like it's part of it. also i really like your tags. they show great potential. keep workin on them as much as possible and you will have a sick hand style in the near future. peace.

14. Stail

Stail Member

Any tips on making the 'Poise' tag look better? I'm not so sure 'Stile' is a good name.

15. hhaseanski

hhaseanski Member

I recently changed my name to "daser" so i would like some crits on my new tag
    View attachment 234414
    I know that every one uses the circle around the tag like i did on number 4, so i probably won't be using that one.

16. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

for 1 i write daser
    2 if i ever see that shit im going to smack your mother.

Im not gunna crit someone who writes my tag pffft good luck thats all im going to say.

17. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

man you didnt listen to me. Work on letters alright? youve got the whole no connecting thing down just WORK on letters.

18. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

stile seems to be the more progressed one. take your time and mad sketch man you'll get there.

19. Fube

Fube Elite Member

20. saucy

saucy Senior Member