Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

here are a coulpe i just did to get some crits
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]ignor the smoker face i just got bord with my normal tag and add it
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    crits please

2. Hester

Hester Banned

3. MASO

MASO Senior Member

ghost - i really like the bottom one. nice. the top one is not as great. the D doesnt look like a D really mainly because that bar is jus floating there i guess.

hester - i like those tags. the 1st and 3rd i like the most because of the connections. the 2nd flick couldve been better without the underline jus cuz it makes the T look like an I but if people know your name then they'll know.

4. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

well.. my mom found out i do graffiti last night. great fun. she took everything. here's everything i did before i got caught...
    [Broken External Image]:http://photos-653.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v81/191/95/883910653/n883910653_690218_1459.jpg
    right after i did it
    [Broken External Image]:http://photos-653.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v81/191/95/883910653/n883910653_690223_2259.jpg
    later with all the drips
    [Broken External Image]:http://photos-653.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v81/191/95/883910653/n883910653_690219_1712.jpg
    like 2 secs after so it prob dripped A LOT more
    [Broken External Image]:http://photos-653.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v81/191/95/883910653/n883910653_690221_1964.jpg
    marker tag with marker i JUST racked.

i had like 3 new markers and lots of ink and shit GOD DAMN IM PISSED!

5. MASO

MASO Senior Member

damn that sucks. nice drips on the second one. kiwi mop? hope she didnt throw all your shit away. if she did jus go dig it out.
    vice - you should bump it on the next page. this one is done.

6. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

7. MASO

MASO Senior Member

geks - the bottom one is much better than the top. the top G isn't flowin very well. thats the main thing. the bottom one is clean and simple. i know there's not a lot of ways to draw a straight arrow but i think it needs more umph. maybe a little more curve on the tip. nice though.

8. "exist...

"exist... Member

hey yall I'm new here thought I'd get some crits n shit.

hester - dope shit. I like all the styles you've got there. Maybe work with the S a bit I reckon you could put more style into it, more like you do with the E's in the first tag and the R's on all of them. Really digging the R on the last tag.

some - lose the arrow on the end of the e and work on keeping the ome all the same size (width and height).

geks - The second one's way better. Reckon you should use the lower case n cos it's more round like the other letters. Might make it more consistent and flow a bit better. Try keeping the horizontal line in the G straight like the other letters maybe bring it "into" the space of the G a bit more and kick it down a bit or somethin. Otherwise it's pretty good for a simple.

Anyone got any crits for this one? says "kept" by the way

[Broken External Image]:http://sp2.fotologs.net/photo/2/62/75/woleb/1182914049_f.jpg

9. MASO

MASO Senior Member

nuthin really to say. its pretty dope. i like it.
    o and welcome to the forums

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  10. MASO

MASO Senior Member

11. glyce

glyce Senior Member

that looks really sick maso but i dont know about tha circle thing. it kind of draws my attecntion away from the letters

12. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

maso didnt draw that tho
    still dope
    thanks for the dope crits on the last page, helps a lot

13. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

14. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

all the ones beside the first i cant read :(
    they still look cool tho i gess
    :D
    first one is fire

15. MASO

MASO Senior Member

yeah i jus bumped fube's cuz its dope and no1 really critted on it.

whahappen - i like the 2nd and 3rd one the most but thats probably because i recognize those styles. the third is nice but the second couldve been done better. the lines seem a little hesitant when you come down to the bottom.

16. Fube

Fube Elite Member

thanks for the bump. just wanted to start something different instaid of just bumping your own shit bring someone up with you. try something positive for a change in this place. people need to understand this portion of the forum is about progression. dont take a bad crit. wrong. its all about progression.

View attachment 285701

View attachment 285702

[Broken External Image]:http://photos-653.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v81/191/95/883910653/n883910653_690223_2259.jpg
    some, i would get rid of the asteric thing at the beginning. but the mad drips make it look better.
    hester, are u a south paw? feelin the one i bumped. i liked something from all of yours but this was my fav.
    hungr, likes yours cus its just dirty.
    happen, just watched infamy again and if philly steez is what your going for, u got it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  17. "exist...

"exist... Member

fube that street sessions is sick but I can't really crit it cos I couldn't do any better... maybe lose the circle. it's not really necessary I guess. Don't really know what to say.

tight stuff

18. Fube

Fube Elite Member

^^^^yeah its just one of them things u did but u wish u didnt. ah well. thanks for the words.

19. NewGraffer905

NewGraffer905 Member

20. umop.ap!sdn

umop.ap!sdn Member