Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

HEs got ups in his school man hardcore i would change my name if i were you jetpack

lmfao.

k joking aside he spells it with a G you drop it. oh and theres a rein where i live so i would change you name also. goooosssshhhhh

3. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

I just saw someone write jetpack in sudz
    so I was hopin he wasn't writin or livin in sudz

not trying to say change it, or anything
    and I've written n painted other places.. just giving updates lol.. chill with the sarcasm

4. Tokenkaligreens

5. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

I see dobe, but it's pretty dope man, I like how the D n the E kinda got consistancy in the bottom left
    that one in my opinion is the best, keep it up

6. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

7. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

Personal pref. being the only thing i can crit on, I don't like the bottom quotes, but it has maaad flow bro
    keep er up

8. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b159_civichatch2005_Picture263.jpg
    Tried to flatten the tip of the sharpie magnum, fucked it up, aside from that how's the structure?

Maso- I like it, the bottom quotes could be a bit more spaced and farther out a tad to be more even with the top maybe?, but not as far

Dobe- I like the left two, maybe fix up the E on the bottom right one and it'd be better overall.

9. Anthema

Anthema Member

Muse - Love it, minus the quotes (all four) - the "O" falls a little to much away from the "S" but I'm just being picky.

Techk - Trying my best to see thru the the pen. (damn. . .) Tighten up the letters, embellish them, it's very generic at it stands now. Good foundation.

I haven't written in years but am inspired by the work on this site, all my work looks like shit compared to some of the posts in this "toy" thread. I'll post when I can put something down I'm proud of.

10. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

thnx. yea i get wat u mean, when i originally posted it, i told everyone that its off haha.

looks dope w. flairs.

Dont worry about it man. Post up ur shit, ill be glad to help.

11. Anthema

Anthema Member

Thanks for the encouragement MUSE.

Haven't written in 5-6 years, so here goes nothing.

[Broken External Image]:http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6238/blankdemofm9.jpg

Just random shit, I'm sure there's 1000 different "blank" tags in the world, I guess it was cool when I was younger. might have to find a more suiting alias. I'm my own worst critic. the "N" is capitalized, I know. . . I'm not sure about the "B" on the left. The "K" is pretty generic — I remember struggling with it when I was/am learning.

12. Wallace

Wallace Elite Member

for the one of the left id like it if the be were less angled

13. Tokenkaligreens

muse im pretty sure you already know what needs to be fixed, otherwise just keep at iot man

tech/vois your tags all look the same(not a horrible thing) start adding some more flavor to it now. the o and i have mad connection potentiol and you could bring a lil something off the s maybe basicly start jazzing it up.

anthema seeing how you stated you getting back into you should no the drill kill some trees or get a whiteboard. its a good generic start get it down and work from there.

thx for the crits even toh i didnt ask so id figure id hit you gus back with somew.

14. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

that's the problem, I know i need to add something creative but i have no idea how with the V-O and i-S connection

15. Tokenkaligreens

just start bending parts and what not your style will come but you gotta experiment.
    idk this is sorta what i was thinking. lol bite it i dont care they are sorta wack imo.
    but maybe itmight help maybe it wont shits and giggles
    [Broken External Image]:http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/toker_014/img006.jpg

16. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

I dunno, I actually like the far left one:p haha
    but yea vois you have a good simple, so just do what he said above
    keep hittin ur sketchbook, and just keep messin around
    there are no mistakes or regrets on paper

17. nysd

nysd Member

18. -Panik-

-Panik- Senior Member

lol, go back to sketchin:p
    maybe it's just my personal prefference, but I don't like it.

19. Tokenkaligreens

im not big on philly hands so theres not much i can say.

20. nysd

nysd Member

hey dickface this is a toy thread for crits if you wanna go talk shit go to the regular rooms. by the way ur handy needs some work as well, fix that N.
    ai29.tinypic.com_10mrdxk.jpg