Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Terms needed for a book I'm writing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grungy92, Aug 11, 2022.

Share This Page

1. Grungy92

Grungy92 New Member

I'm working on an alphabet book (think kids ABC) for street art and I am needing art terms for the letters E G K J N Q U V X Y Z. Any help would be great!

2. DanielCarr

DanielCarr New Member

There are loads of variations, simply find a source you like and from there you can take it, I usually google it.

3. thinghers

thinghers New Member

Really, try to find it on google. And can you share this book after you finish it? It sounds so interesting. I enjoy such ways of education. Thanks to such materials and sources as this one studying became more interesting. So must say that you are doing a great job!

4. MarcusDen

MarcusDen Member

It's better to Google, see all the results you'll be shown, and choose those terms which will be the most suitable for the book. Nowadays, all the info about writing something can be found on google. When I'm working on a paper and have some problems, I try ti find useful resources online. For example, here is one site https://papersowl.com/essay-rewriter/ which I've been using for a while, and that essay rewriter is my huge helper. Somethimes I do not have enough time to proofread my texts and correct all the mistakes, so I use professional help. And I think it's better than having not quality result. So, try to look for something you need on the internet.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  5. sharleenganerytl57

sharleenganerytl57 Member

6. Grungy92

Grungy92 New Member

7. EllenWebber

EllenWebber New Member

You can take a help from google its really helpful.

8. aliciaalva81

aliciaalva81 New Member

where can you find cool graffiti alphabets?

9. Graceweltan

Graceweltan New Member

Simple grammar and design mistakes can significantly impact the effectiveness of any document. I've personally experienced how a lack of attention to these details can obscure the message and dilute the overall quality of my work.