Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The best ink

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SUROyong, Apr 20, 2014.

Share This Page

1. GuardDog

GuardDog Senior Member

Try manually copying the link onto your phones clipboard and inserting it into the browser bro. And or take the key words and do a search of the forums to find that same topic. Everything you might want to put in ink from paints to brake cleaner. Good shit.

2. Earl

Earl New Member

That worked. Muchos gracias.

3. Vuk/Nite

Vuk/Nite Member

for paint markers if the nib is dry:
    remove the nib
    wash it
    put it back
    pump it
    and wipe off the water.
    like new

4. The_D0WN3R_0ne

The_D0WN3R_0ne New Member

Would alcohol work better than water?

5. Napo

Napo Member

If is an alcohol based paint then yes, if it's an oil based paint then using m spirits would work... But you know, water is free, sometimes markers needs a lot of clean up and alcohol is not expensive but it's still money, if water do the work stay with that

6. Louie louie

Louie louie New Member

The answer is molotow speed flow ink, it doesn’t create faded tags, doesn’t drip like it’s colored water. And if you mix it with the grog booster... You will have a weapon only most men dream of

7. WaerKillz

WaerKillz New Member

I use adriondack dye added to most other acohol based paints/inks same with the Adirondack pigments themselves I’ve been doin this for over ten years and offers both good drips and great coverage also adds a stain to the contacted area with won’t go away

8. DEKORONELINER

DEKORONELINER Member

I've seen about a billion videos about molotow coversall, not any alcohol or graffiti cleaner can fully buff it, and it bleeds through paint damn quick, but krink bleed thru is almost twice as good if u have the dough lol

9. dodgy_david

dodgy_david Member

I'm yet to see a mass produced ink that is well priced and doesn't function as glorified paint or have so much dye in it that it'll never dry properly and leave a legible scar.
    Trust me man with a bit of effort and research you'll be able to find alternatives or make a potent homebrew that would any mass produced ink to shame.