Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Dumpster Diving Thread!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sk8er6, Jul 23, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Attican

Attican Senior Member

Have any of you seen Fight Club?

If you're encountering a barbed wire fence, throw a thick blanket over the top then climb like a regular fence.

2. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

guess what i found...

a working laser printer.

at first i didn't think it would work, i was planning on scrapping it to use the fan for a magnetic stirrer. plus i got a stack of DHL labels...

lucky me.

3. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

Well like anything practice does help, I just need ot learn what to do first >.> I need a pick set

ALSO hair pins dont open locks, christ no matter what unless you are somekind of genius you shalnt get it open with those.

4. anthrax

anthrax Senior Member

You can pick locks with hair pins if you bend them into the right shape, its very hard with more complicated locks though.

5. harry

harry Senior Member

what about with straightened paper clips? would that work not that i lpan on picking any locks ahaha

6. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

google home made lock picks, you can make them out of a hack saw blade and a dremal. very easy to make, easy to use, can even make ur tension wrench if u have a lil torch. these are effective for almost all locks if you use the proper shape head

7. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

go to mark's work wearhouse and u will find so much clothes and shit. my bro found this big box of brand new socks and gitch and shit lmaoo and like shirts pants w/e all packaged not even open i dunno why they throw that shit out but w/e

8. Molotov

Molotov Member

Hahahaha. Nice one.

9. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

i have some bolt cutters, and they go threw chainlink like scissors on paper!

10. aRXV

aRXV Member

Another good way to do this is to go into a store and pick out a few cans you want, throw them in a garbage can inside the store, either remember what color the trash bag is or put a sticker on the outside of the bag. Go to the dumpster later, abra fucking kadabra.

11. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

lots of places use those dumpsters attached to the building now. im pretty sure walmart does anyway

12. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

its called a trash compacter jroc......

13. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

and i was supposed to know how? it aint like ive ever asked what it was. just assumed it was a dumpster cuz it smelled horrible

14. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

hahaha dont lash out at me nukka(that my new favrite word : P)i was just sharing some info.....

15. harry

harry Senior Member

kinda sounds stupid...to much work involved...

16. Run .

Run . Member

scored loads of magazines the other day nearly like 20 different mags cause some were a month old :| just sitting on the top of shit in a box

17. DS817

DS817 Member

To any one who opposes this. Just do what you gotta do. If jumping in some smelly garbage will get you free shit then go for it.

18. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i found some alcohol in the garbage one time just a case of these twist wine coolers though it wasnt bad

19. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

If theres a party near your house and it goes late and everyones drinks wake up early when there too groggy to know whats going on. Go in the back door and take what beer they havent drank, walk in there house as someone may have passed out in the back door, I've seen his before, walk in there may be a six pack or two left.

They will just think they drank it, you can also recycle the bottles and cans for a nice shiny nickel.

20. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

the weirdest think happened to me. about a year ago me and my friends were chillen at a middle school and i walked past the garabage and i found 2 packs of UNOPENED beer still in the box thingy. i dont drink so we just tried making molotov cocktails out of them but it didnt work. so we eneded up throwing the rest at cars. =)