Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The First Time...

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by FRZ, Jun 17, 2008.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

When I was in fourth grade, I used up a can of some shitty gold paint just making scribbles on my neighbor's house bcuz I was pissed at them, of course I got caught, there was no way i wouldn't have.

Once I actually started tagging for real, I went through a phase where I would write just random stupid shit in bathrooms with sharpies, it was retarded because I would do it while people were in the next stall over, I'm very glad I moved past that phase!:p

2. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

lol , my first time was doing a little shitty tag with sharpie on electric box , it was so small , i couldnt rlly see it even in daylight :D was fun times tho.

3. markingz.

markingz. Banned

hahah, funny shit

4. pandemik

pandemik Senior Member

First time I did a tag it was on a graff'd up train. I had a couple names in mind and had finally decided on one, and when i went to tag it I was so nervous (I was in pretty plain sight) I started to write the one I had decided against.
    hahaha

5. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

About a week ago I was with some friends who wanted to fix up a throw up they did in a sump on a sewer drainage. so we get to the spot and there are some kids sledding down the hill so we dont think much about it but then they start paintin there shit and some guy yells "HEY" now we are all toys so we just freak out and start running but we try to get out of the sump but the snow made it slippery to get up so the guy tackles my friend and then we realized it was one of our friends from school haha

6. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

The first time I ever went, it was behind this old building, and I went to do a throw, and when I went there, covering the wall already was this shitty one color dragon, haha. Me and my friends were fucking dieing of laughter, because it definitely wasn't any graffiti, and it wasn't there a week before. But just the fact we go there to graff, and a dragon was just up on the wall was hysterical.

7. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

yea i got caught red handed.. like no joke... red handed.... fucking leaking cans.. and my lack of gloves.. and the kid that called the cops on me.. im gonna fuck him up if i ever see him again..

8. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

i would have wrote "stop shitting so loud"

9. Steelc

Steelc Member

Well me and my homeboy were going out on our first day tagging and before we started heading out to scope spots we had to get some groceries at a gas station quick and drop it off at his house. We start heading towards the gas station and I see like the perfect HUGE wall thats pretty randomly placed. It's behind these shitty apartments and we walk up to it and we turn to look at, the other side of the wall and there was already something on there. It was just this HUGE ass "boobies" with boobs drawn lmao. I just pulled out a couple markers and a mop and covered him while he hit it up and then vice-versa. Oh ya before we started (my friend had a backpack on) a car passed by with us just standing in the alley beside that huge wall and it kinda slowed down rofl. I was like "shit dude just fuck it, let's go". But we got lucky and got to hit up right beside the big ass boobies.

10. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

I bet.

11. 17you601kui17

17you601kui17 Banned

12. ghij289

ghij289 Guest

can you give some advice

hi,this is my new site,can you give some advice :)runescape gold

13. Crush97

Crush97 Member

man im still a toy and just did my 1st tag a month its SYK and i was so nervous cuz i wrote inside dis malbox in my community lol u get in mad truble in my town for dat cuz its federal property so den my mom ges to da mailbox and den sees it nd she lie all these yung lil kids hav nutin better to do but write dumshit den she said boy if i cach u doin dat i'll hav my foot stu up ur ass lmao and i wrote the tag too and today i was walkin in this ally wit my lil bro and ma nd there all the way up in front so im droppin dis tag with ds guy behind me the whole time i was like pink as hell he aint say nuthin tho

14. Darko

Darko Senior Member

seconded lol i wrote Rex

damn, what a disaster

15. Darko

Darko Senior Member

not to smart, they could take that as a threat, like you want them dead or somthing

16. Darko

Darko Senior Member

i remember one time my homie called me at lik 3 am and i was sleeping, but i went anyway, so half asleep in the dark i put on a black sweater, i left my house and me nd my frind went off, but when me and my freind were scoping out the area, sitting on the curb i looked down and realized i put on my P.E sweater which had my name on the front so i started freaking out, like ohshitohshit but then i just flipped it inside out and it was all good

17. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

ahah wow great thread
    Well the first time I wrote shit with cans was on my backyard wall and I wrote "north south east west" no joke, i'll flick it tomorrow haha. I was 6
    First time I knew what I was doing was mid day on a pretty busy street and me and a couple homies all caught tags on an elevated wall near an apartment building, then went to a ditch spot that was 100 yards from a main street and my friend did a decent throw up that is better than most shit I see in the toy forums and I did a lame ass bomb. I'll check if mine is still there cause I did it on an asphalt bank so it was kinda hard to see or buff.

18. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Double Post... sorry

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  19. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

The other day I just did my first bomb and I was with my freind. We were about to leave and this kid was like hey and we looked and it was this kid who wanted to beat up my freind earlier. So he asked if we smoked and asked if we knew anybody who could get him some cigs. So we were like no and went on bombin to the next spot.

20. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

my first time was with a friend behind a conveniance store and right behind it was a vehicle dealership. not many people would go behind the dealership but people would park there bikes behind the store.. where i tagged with sharpies.. homo i know, and they would be like what the hell? and id say something like "oh hey.. just sitting here enjoying my snickers... when clearly i had a sharpie in my hand about to write on the wall.. akward