Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Heavens

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Mexiklan Beaner, Feb 18, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

HAHAHAHA^dope

seriously tho dont fuck up this thread.

2. chas

chas Elite Member

i sense a battle comin on! [/b][/quote]
    who you think would win tho???/ whos better?

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

if bruce wants a battle, he can PM me, but this isnt the thread to discuss this. let's keep this thread on track or i'm closing it.

4. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

ite den.

i just read that thing about Cern...damn shame R.I.P man.

Hittin heavens is a good thing for bombers like us.because when all you do is tags or throws it's where you put it that matters.

oh yeah and fuck anyone who thinks marc ecko invented the term Heaven spot.

5. westsida

westsida Elite Member

ive recently been thinkin of hittin heaven spots,but there not a lot of them around me,and most of them are either hard to see,or on private property

6. westsida

westsida Elite Member

u know what,some1 should make a heaven spots thread in the pics forum (i dont have 10 fliccs tho)

7. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

i have heard of the term, and not from mark eckos game, but could a heaven spot be any roof top? or shit like that, cuz in my town we dont exactly have alot of heaven spots, downtown there are, but they are only like 2 stories, so are these considered heaven spots?

8. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

awww.fotothing.com_photos_c36_c36cb71a72c181cec665a8fa8eee39f0.jpg

oh yeah, a roofie isnt a heaven....... its just, a rooftop,

no a lil ledge off the side of the building is something differnt

9. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

a heaven spot is anything high-up that you would die if you fell off.
    you have to live in a very vertical city like where i live(london..uk london not that shitty canadian london) or New York.

10. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

people post up some pics

11. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

yeah. well my city is like not that vertical, even if tehre are some huge ass buildings , there isnt anything to do on them, no one would see, but the ones that would are like 2 stories, youd still get hurt if you fell, but they are falt roof tops with walls on the side, they are like slanted with a wall and then another slanted roof top

12. kill

kill Elite Member

sf baby
    as vertical as it gets

13. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

ill get my heaven spot... the only one in fucking calgary.. i have something to be proud of. AND I PLAN ON HITTIN MORE!!

14. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

im gonna paint your house

15. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

16. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

17. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

EBAY and EXPERT from VA have hit the sweetest heavens i've ever seen. like fucking 3-level overpasses.

18. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

I think heaven spots differ in each area youre in--you know? Hitting up a highway sign is obviously a high risk spot--but hitting up a couple story building (not even as high as some of these factory/plants) could be a heaven spot if put in the right place

In other words, I guess it depends on location ON the structure more than anything (if youre gonna die doing the shit--i mean directly fucking die--one slip and youre dead, that may be considered a heaven (if its high up...))

Talkin outta my ass.....
    Peace

Oh yea some of the fun ones are hitting up under overpasses w/ pillars that have a sort of T-angle at the top (can be H angles too)--anyway they should have a top part you can sit on (its a bitch when pigeons are in the area..trust me)--but just lean off that shit and you got yourself a heaven (even if its under something else)

Oh aye--Dont hit shit with wooden ladders--when shit gets wet/cold--they can get a lil unpredictable!! :blink:

19. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

DOC YOUR MY FUCKING HERO:wub: . FINALLY A PICTURE COMES ON IN WHAT, 5 PAGES OF THIS JA DUDE AND YAP?

'''always in High places''' ARU??

20. GUNR

GUNR Senior Member

im a pretty young writer and i live in san jose and the only real writer that doesnt git painted over is jbf . i mean this guy is all over the place! even though we git painted over there is an amount of heaven spots hes gonna hit soon