Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Heavens

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Mexiklan Beaner, Feb 18, 2006.

Share This Page

1. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

haha its true you said--- "no rep?. Every1 knows me in east side toronto, if you go to the toronto thread theya re all saying bla your geting up now keep on going and they pm me and shit. i dont have any resent pics cause i havnt bombed cause its too cold but i have one thatsfrom like i month and a hlaf ago."

you fucking suck toy. give it up. your terrible, you have no rep, and you front online like u do have rep.

2. bla!

bla! Senior Member

hahaha your the one who's fronting online faggot. Im not saying nshit your the one thats dropping the bullshit.

3. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

4. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

dropping the bullshit? you said everyone in east toronto knows who you are. that is BULLSHIT. you are FRONTING about that, ONLINE. i am not fronting about anything, you dont even know what fronting means, you fucking toy.

5. sIR204

sIR204 Senior Member

bla!, don't mess with panic...he has a giant shroom as an ava....WHACHA GUUNA DOO!!

6. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

not funny^, but yeah, he will fuck ya up.

7. sIR204

sIR204 Senior Member

>_< funny.......

I doubt that any of you wanna start ebeef....its stupid

no beef.

8. bla!

bla! Senior Member

i may be a toy but i aint weak, trust me. You guys think im like 13 right? well im not. I dont know what the fuck is wrong witht hat guy casue i didnt do shit to him but fro some reason he keeps telling me that i am a toy and i know that but he keeps on saying it. If you want to say something to me pm (that was for panic )

9. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

if you aint 13, you better be 12, 11, 10, or younger, cuz those throws are WAY to wack to be by someone over 13. ill talk shit to you however i want, toy, you just mad cuz im clownin you infront of all your bombingscience buddies!

10. FUTUERS FWBCREW

FUTUERS FWBCREW Senior Member

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yo i hit this heaven spot onec it was fucked like 5 stores up one of the fastist throw ups iv ever done.</span>

11. bla!

bla! Senior Member

WOOOOOWWWW im getting "dissed" over the internet soooo coool. You are THE MAN!!.

12. Fuck Internet Toys

Fuck Internet Toys Senior Member

Lets settle this now... Bla your wak you do talk all cool on here and pose a stlye of a 13yo. Panic!fup your getting way too carried away on here and should be concerned with your own business. You are lowering your self to bla, that speaks for its self.

13. bla!

bla! Senior Member

pritty much. But watch, he's not gonna stop.

14. IROC

IROC Member

15. .bomer.is.boh.

.bomer.is.boh. Senior Member

that sace bomb....... looks like a bite of sake pretty much.

16. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

I would probably never do heavens, or a really high spot, cause i got acrophobia :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: (fear of heights) damnt

17. --ELEK--

--ELEK-- Senior Member

i hear ya on that 1, im afraid of heights too, imagine like on one of those highway signs ughhhhh 20 feet up with cars under you id freakkk out lol

18. dead weight

dead weight Senior Member

sace came first youngin learn yer grafiti then coment

19. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

i didnt say "dissed" i said "clowned" you fucking retard. if your gonna put something in quotes then you might aswell PUT THE RIGHT WORD.

20. urban.decay

urban.decay Senior Member