Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

is he saying its chronic? cause thats a common middle/high school misconception. chronic is an actuall strain, not weed with coke on it.

2. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

dude weed with coke is not a misconception...its bomb as hell, i wouldnt buy it premixed but if you got money, roll a gram blunt, throw a ten abg on top and smoke to your dome, trust me, youll notice it...

chronic is also a name of a strain though, but most people use that word to either mean really good weed or weed and coke mixed together, when its a sale term its usually just really bomb weed

fuck im so ansy to go to outback, i been waiting for this all week, and waiting to blaze since i finished a blunt this morning

3. PRUPLE

PRUPLE New Member

how does everyone here feel about k? good on blunts?

4. ODonthesetrees

not good on blunts haha

coke is liek a 30min high, you dont put a hardcore hallucinagen on a blunt bro...unless all you wanted to do was the k, then why even put it in a blunt jsut do it then smoke blunts after the peak or something

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

just picked a DOPE new steamroller, go to test it out with a little shake and like 1 sec. after i started my hit the little pieces of shake zoom in my mouth glowing red. i shall dub it "torpedo"

6. ODonthesetrees

how is that a good story? that sounds liek it sucked...one time i smoked a tin can bowl of keif when i was younger, adn i cut the hoel with a knife and it slipped too deep so it was too big and i sucked all the keif in, i cut the fucker open got it out and saved it until i could use someones bong

7. GraspREALity

GraspREALity Member

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

sucked a large lit ball of resin into my mouth the other night through this little 1 hitter chillum.

wow.

worst fucking taste i've ever had in my mouth.

9. Jase

Jase Senior Member

oi does anyone know a good site for growing outside, i want to start growing a little personal for myself but can't find any very annoying, plus i missed the prime time to start going to have to wait a couple months i think

10. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

I'm on the best acid trip ever. This shit from montreal is bomb. And as far as growing outdoors just plant it and wait. Indoors is a whole different story. Outdoors is mad nice though because you get a large yield.

11. tasty

tasty Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  12. MontanaPainter

did overgrow get shutdown?!

13. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

wtf are you on about... K isnt a hallucinagen...:rolleyes: let a lone a 'hardcore one'. Have you ever done it?

But yeah smokin' K is fucking shit and pointless. Snort that all up, but try not to swallow that dirty, stomach churning drippppp toooo muuccchhhh.:cool:

14. MontanaPainter

15. PRUPLE

PRUPLE New Member

wish i had a legit and proper 25 connect. anyone trying to help a fellow out?

16. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

putting coke on a blunt is not good for you you need to change the chemical structure, aka you need to add a base, aka youll be smoking crack

17. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

wtf are you talking about?? 25 connect???
    Im gonna assume your talking about a mids connect?
    Not trying to act like an ass but if you cant find i decent mids connect eaither your networking is bull or your city is bull?
    BTW that $65 OZ i was talking about was some bobby brown, I didnt even pick it up after he offered it to me for $50. Shit looked like some swag that had been ran through a vaporizer

18. Karlaps

Karlaps Member

anyone got any guides or tips on rolling J's?
    thanks alot

19. Jase

Jase Senior Member

20. Karlaps

Karlaps Member