Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

*drool*

be my roommate?

2. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

got busted high and drunk last night.
    my friend got grabbed when we were running and he gave our names up.
    now were all facing criminal trespassing, cause we broke into tthe place to chill (its an abbandoned church). they only got us for drinkin though, not smokin, we stashed all the shit when me and my other friend got away

and i cant get my bong and weed!!! ahhh!

R.I.P. big green

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

go back to where you stashed it and just get it

5. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

then slap your friend

6. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

:D i explained before. but its pure resins and extracts from over 29 phychoactive plants and some of them even also contain herbal catylists).. legal mind you.. but i dont care.. ( i still smoke the good stuff) probobly because i wanted to explore that world haahah so i grow alot of stuff. about a fifth of the gram is like smoking 4 northen lights..

i love it.. this is nothing like that legal bud SHIT you get online.. they use alot of fillers, and the stuff that is phychoactive, they use the part of the plant with the least concentration of ingredients in.. and phsssh that sucks.

7. g!st.er.ONER

g!st.er.ONER Senior Member

i just cleaned my pipe that i never smoke out of anymore but i always let my friends smoke out of it when they come over.. it had soooo much resin you could barely get any air to move through it haha so i just smoked two bowls of resin.. tastes like shit but im preeetttttyyy high:D

8. ZLone

ZLone Member

9. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

oeh, are that magic mushrooms?
    they just made it illegal here in holland =O

10. ZLone

ZLone Member

aw bummer. theyre waaaay illegal in the states. probably always will be. if caught with more than a certain amount you could be charged with manslaughter. shitty. dont get caught!

11. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

Anyone have any funny ass stoned stories of when they came home fuckdup, drunk or high, and had a talk with your parents?

I remember i came home once around 10 all baked and i went in the kitchen to get milk cuz my mouth was dry as fuck. My mom was washing dishes so i grabbed a cup and poured it out and it filled only half the cup. so i put the carton on the counter and opened another carton, then for some dumass reason i said "You think this shit will taste weird since its 2 different brands of milk?" Then she like "What the hell are you talking about.." I looked at the other carton and it was the same exact shit. So i just said Oh.. and went to bed haha

12. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

this has already been posted somewhere in this earth.

take a load of oreos

scrape out the cream.

take the cream and put in it a cup.. and then an equil amount of unsalted butter.
    melt the two together and then do the usual method of creating cannabutter..
    then take some icing sugar and use in form a quater of the amount of the canabutter/oreo cream mix.. then scrape it all back on the the cookies and sandwich..

= pure sex when girls are round.

13. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

thats ecstacy bro...20 pills in certain states if involuntary manslaughter

anyone got some good prom night stories? my prom was last night im still trying to remmeber what went down, havnt gone to sleep yet, jsut been blazing all day to stay awake, and its not working that well

14. sex without condoms

my prom is thursday i have 20 gs up hoes down and im getting a half i cantwait n___n

hotboxed the bathroom today, you can almost make out my sink table and windows
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_sketch_0518081151.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  15. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

it's manslaughter here in NV

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

17. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

shit i had prom 2 weeks ago. went to a party and came home high as fuck at around 3-4ish. for some reason, my mom was up and i had to talk to her like that for what felt like 10 minutes. that's why i always keep a change of clothes and some eye drops in my car, because i reeked, and my eyes get super bloodshot. the only thing i really remember about the party is seeing my well-endowed friend's boobs. :D

18. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

i got the purple urple

19. sex without condoms

20. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Haha holy hell