Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mazeone

Mazeone Senior Member

said 1 or 2 every 4-6 hours.
    i was taking 2 ever 2-3 hours.

2. OUTLAW

OUTLAW Member

^theres your problem.

3. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Well, after going through a strange year-long bender of cocaine, marijuana, heroin, peyote, crack-cocaine, and more downers than most of you will ever see in your life, I've restricted myself to pure, natural drugs. Even acid I'm sketchy on touching. Marijuana, mushrooms, and peyote are my kick now. I've began injesting entheogens as part of my spiritual and religious journey (like I've mentioned, I'm gnostic, which strongly encourages the use of the physical body to means of reaching an astral). The only drug these days that I really "abuse" is marijuana, which I take recreationally, like I would beer. But when I'm smoking alone, my time is spent in study of text and in meditation. I think that there are gifts from the earth that deserve our respect, and when treated properly, can only improve the individual, and make the whole of society greater than the sum of its parts.

I hope everyone here can and does experiment freely with mind-altering substances, but I also hope you all keep safety and respect in mind. It's fun to get all fucked up with your friends, I know. I love doing it myself. Just keep in mind that there are some substances out there that are given to us for a reason, and we should treat them with dignity.

5. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

Foe, first off I'm glad to see you posting again!
    and two, I completly agree with everything you just said

6. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

^ I hear ya man, I'm good friends with an old hippy who preaches that shit. He is a very spiritual man, he lived off the land for 24 years in Europe until he was caught and deported back to the US.

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Yeah, it took a lot of "living off the land" (and by land, I mean the excess of Amerikkkan society) to realize that. I remember a time when me and my squatmates would scan the streets of any random city, and actually find BAGS of heroin! And that would get us through the day. Now I'm realizing that my inner peace can come from something more pure and natural. Something safe and happy. I won't condemn ANYBODY's use of ANY drug, because we are all free beings and deserve to injest and experiment with whatever we want. Just because something isn't MY cup of tea, doesn't mean it should be condemned. For example, I thought heroin was a beautiful drug when I was on it (no, I still to this day never shot up. I was on the Dragon), but it became apparent that it was doing more bad than good. The problem with drugs is figuring out when the bad is outweighing the good, and vice-versa.

8. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  9. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

if u keep putting dank buds on there u will have a sticky keyboard too

10. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

any one here ever make cannabutter with just stems? i save em and make honey oil somtimes but was thinking about trying out cannabutter this time round. any info from people with expierence using just stems would help a bunch... what was your stem/butter ratio?

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

you cant use ONLY stems. yer gonna have to throw a decent amount of weed in there. probably more stems than actual greenery, but the THC you extract from the stems wont be enough soley to get the job done.

depending on how potent you want yer shit, make it about a 3:2 ratio.

12. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i said that to one of my friends and they called bullshit

any links?

13. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

aye a would say that in general ... if u quote sumin u read on bombingscience ... be prepared to get ripped apart.

try http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/03/drugs_and_toxic.html

or try lookin somethin up yourself ;)

in sayin that ... lsd is the 2nd lowest toxic recreational drug. altho that all depends on what ye define toxicity as.

ach well am away tae snort a few tablespoons of nutmeg.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  14. g!st.er.ONER

g!st.er.ONER Senior Member

im verrryyyyy tempded to try LSD right now... but i have no one to get it from:(

15. RaeZ

RaeZ Member

16. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

haha look at his first post

hahaha

fag...

17. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

come to holland

18. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

You all know why LSD is so healthy right? Scientists were creating a new antibiotic, and one of them decided to injest it. That day is forever known as "Bicycle Day" because locals claim the individual was riding his bike downtown screaming and running a mock. He recently passed away, lived to be 102.

19. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

5mg- nothing mild pain relieving effect
    10mg- relaxed
    15mg- now you feal it, mood lift
    20mg-now your high if you have 0 tolerance

20. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

dr. albert hoffman created lsd and recently passed away at the age of 102. but there is no bicycle day.