Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

2. SWIV3L

SWIV3L Banned

3. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

shisha is the correct term for a hookah that many americans call the tabacco flavoured with molasses that is smoked in a hookah.

..Native americans had weed, and that's a fact.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

the white man stole everything from the natives and exploited it.

sucks, but in a way it's useful

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

swivel your the definition of retarded

6. SWIV3L

SWIV3L Banned

Ever since the arrival of the first Europeans in the New World, Peyote has provoked controversy, suppression, and persecution. Condemned by the Spanish conquerors for its "satanic trickery", and attacked more recently by local governments and religious groups, the plant has nevertheless continued to play a major sacramental role among the Indians of Mexico, while its use has spread to the North American tribes in the last hundred years. The persistence and growth of the Peyote cult constitute a fascinating chapter in the history of the New World - and a challenge to the anthropologists and psychologists, botanists and pharmacologists who continue to study the plant and its constituents in connection with human affairs

The Native American peace pipe is also known as a calumet or a medicine pipe. This ceremonial smoking pipe is common among the Native American tribes and is a traditional token of peace. During this sacred ceremony, a prayer would be addressed to each of the four directions as well as the earth and the sky who were considered as mother and father, respectively. The pipe would be filled with tobacco as the prayer was being said and then a little tobacco would be sprinkled on the ground. The pipe is then smoked and passed around in a circle. Most participants do not inhale the smoke and non-smokers just hold the pipe awhile and then pass it.

i cant find anything about weed

7. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

No, your not, shisha is to smoke and enjoy, not to get high on, physically doesn't get you high, unless you say put a phychoactive substance in it..

If you get "high" of shisha, its probobly nicotene.

8. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i didnt say they smoked weed, i said their tobacco had similar effects to weed or a hallucinogen.

9. SWIV3L

SWIV3L Banned

naw my friend broght some home from amsterdam and i was high and it wasnt a headrush

EDIT:mad: silentchaos i said they smoked peyote so i proved both our points and disproved that other guys point

Last edited: May 25, 2008
  10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

you're dumb, shisha is liek a tobacco productm ade up of tobacco and molasses, it can in no way get you high...hashish, something worthwhile to be brought home from the damn will indeed get you high, its a clay like substance made from the resinous trichomes of a marijuana plant

and native americans smoked tobacco, it was different tobacco than the shit we have today though becasue it was unprocesed, and though some southwestern tirbes had access to peyote cactus, only the shaman of the tribe would be one to take it, some mexican triebs smoked salvia in their peace pipes

11. ODonthesetrees

wow canadians invented trees that grow methamphetamine? crazy

12. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

canada ftw
    even the best stuff is pretty cheap:)

13. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

:p true^ in the face.

Each tribe tended to have there own blend of phychoative herbs. all for viosionary/practitionary stuff.

thanks for writing out what i couldn't be bothered to heh :p

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

hey bizzy whatever happened to my pm lol

the one about all the psycoactive plants

i am still interseted.
    and swivel your a retard, the MOST shisha will give you is a really strong headrush the first time of two you swoke hookah.

dear swivel,

your a fag.

love,
    montanapainter

15. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i hate lookin' at pics of bongs when i have no herb.

btw idk if anyone here is an expert and i don't feel like goin on (even more so) heated websites...

a guy i know's brother has a plant and it fucking poured down rain the other night. he saw that some leaves fell off so he fed it. the next day the plant looked worse than the day after the rain had poured. looks dead, but it wouldn't make sense that it would get dry after it rained alot. any chances he might just get shitty stuff? he was already expecting some reggies/schwagg plants but hey free bud is free bud.

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

OVER WATERING, ease off.

17. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

oh yeah by fed it i didn't mean water. some people get confused. the leaves look all sorts of fucked up.. and the shit looked like it was about ready to start budding in a couple weeks or so.

anyone heard of coloring the buds by letting the stems chill in food dye when they're done? i've heard of this, crazy shit i'll tell ya. i bet lots of people are getting shitty homegrown regs nugs that were colored and people sell it as 3060 "crazy purp" bullshit.

18. ODonthesetrees

that bong reminded me of mario with the little shroom in teh handle of the slide, and then i relooked and the colors remind me of WARIO, so id name it WARIO if i were you

and your friends plant probably drowned with all that rain..and i had never heard of the food dye with weed but i bet it works becasue my 7 year old stepsister did that with a white flower in a girl scout project and turned it red...usually people jsut put their trees in the cold for a few days during flowering to make the buds turn blue/purple

19. MAST

MAST Elite Member

wario is purple and yellow.....

20. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

possibilities are endless. imagine the look on a highschoolers face when they say blue buds. HA! probably shit they fuckin' undies. i would too.