Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

your a fucking joke. I m pretty sure noone was pissed they just replyed to you being a total tool.

2. its all good till the cops come

its all good till the cops come Senior Member

^^
    agreed. keep your opinions to yourself....and i wouldnt fuck with gesus....hes actually good at graf and is probably a hell of alot older than you are...go cut yourself and listen to some screamo..

3. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

smoke some trees, forget your worries

4. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

hahah idagf if he is better than me at graff or how far his balls sag.
    screamo is waacckkk.

5. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLODLOLAOLOFADLHGODFMNHDOHAIFINSD

omg...that shit was hilarious to me.
    im high.
    i just smoked probly the best blunt of my life...and then a joint after that.
    i've been smoking shitty weed for days, and now i finally have good nuggets.
    WOOT.
    :D

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

if you run a dojo what the fuck are you doing talking shit online,
    shouldnt you be fending off ninjas and kung fuing bandits

7. Tokenkaligreens

lol hahahah oh man I dont know how i missed that. dojo hahahahahaahha dojo man now thats street. what a joke. Hey edge killyourself or better yet someonebuild a time machine and kick his mom in the ovvaries.

8. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

its the dojo where i train nigs.
    haha flame wars are the best wars

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

you train nigs to shoot flames?

did ryu an ken go to your dojo

10. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

You have done your job, now only your mother could love you, and since youve done what you came to do you can go now, dont let the door hit you.... over opinionated retard

11. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

yeah im pretty tried of talking shit online.

12. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

i love the attempt to brush off the hate by showing us how oldschool you are by knowing who ryu and ken are......your so down, and im sorry for not thinking so when first came in here and you started shooting off your bullshit..as for the facts listen up sonny
    according to the journal of american medicine, "marijuana is not addictive, it does not kill brain cells, or cause psychological harm, interfere with sex hormones, impair the immune system or about 99% of the other horrible things its rumored to do"

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  13. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

he could of easily just said, weeds just not my thing.
    the end.
    or better yet, stood outta this forum.
    but now.
    hes prolly jumping off the roof of his dojo.
    whatashame...

14. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

god i hope so
    but, getting rid of one out of the 203487651802736450287345 people who talk shit about stuff they know nothing about, wont make much differeance, im afraid.

15. Tokenkaligreens

^^ so true, I just laugh at em and smoke my weed.

16. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

show me some hard proof that maijuana has a legitmate use in medicine.
    because 20 years of reasearch by the us government has yet to prove that marijuana has its place in the medical field.
    thus, resulting it the substance still being illegal.
    LOL show me the citation of that quote.

17. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

18. SlamInThePit

SlamInThePit Member

Ugh, First off, I think that everybody should respect each other right now because I've been edge my entire life, and my Brother deals and is a club kid and we get along fine. Don't push your beliefs on people, it's their right to do drugs, and even if you're not telling people what to think, coming into a forum about weed and talking shit about kids who get high is causing problems for no reason and that's really weak. People who aren't edge, a lot of you are cool about it but some of you guys are assholes too by just randomly spouting Straight Edge is 4 fag lulzz, No matter what you believe in there is cool people, and assholes, get used to it. And to XEDGEX I don't have a problem with you really but you were just trying to cause problems and that makes a bad name for other edge kids, if you want to be a dick about it, go join some Hardline group... Like it says in my sig, No Mercy To Those Who Cheapen What I Truly Am In Others Eyes.... STOP MAKING EDGE KIDS LOOK LIKE ASSHOLES

19. SlamInThePit

SlamInThePit Member

Sorry for the double-post, But NOW I have a problem with you... The U.S. Government has never done any LEGITIMATE research on the subject and in the case that they have they've only released out-dated, dis-proven, or down right ridiculously fucking stupid claims. Weed's not my thing, it never will be, even if I wanted too, I need to save my money for shows, I couldn't afford it XD
    But even I know, and will admit, that all REAL research backed by FACTUAL EVIDENCE, proves that Marijuana has almost no negative effects and has the potential to grow into a widely used and successful for of medication for multiple diseases.

20. XEDGEX

XEDGEX Senior Member

yo!
    i wasnt trying to make edge kids look bad i just felt like stating a bold opinion where i knew it wasnt wanted. ok maybe it did come off as a dick statement. and to slam i feel you but i felt like being an asshole