Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

2. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

lol, now i wanna get some DMT. sounds like a good time and for only 5 or 10 minutes, which is good cause i dont like to trip for 4 hours straight.

and can anybody tell me symptoms of when somebodys done coke? i think my friend did some with this gurl yesterday but im not positive. she was shaking like crazy and she was sayin when her mom was calling her that she couldnt do this, she repeated that like, 5 times and then picked up the phone.

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

DMT last way long with 4 or 5 mins more like 40-50 of the most intense trip of your life....

5. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Would anyone know of any good online sites to get Salvia or places in Jersey to get salvia?

6. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

7. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

go to any head shop in NYC.

idk waht the laws in jersey are about it, but its still legal here :)

8. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

9. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

yeah cast I know abt NY, but I wasnt 18 when i moved from there...and im stayin in jersey with my cousin for a few weeks during my summer trips...so i guess ill have to take path
    edit: forgot GS sold stuff too :D

10. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

lemon diesel.

i was rollin for the first time last nite. blue hearts. that shit is bomb..

11. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i think a shit ton of people get pieces of paper that they think is lsd but it's nowhere close to lsd.. but it still makes them trip, but not as hard as loi ever will.

12. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

13. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

some loowwwriddaaaaaaaa

14. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

no....

15. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

16. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

I started 10 Texada Timewarp, 10 Durban, and 30 (give or take) various burmese crosses. The budding plant is a haze.

17. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

what did you use to get all that bud out of one plant?

18. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

I topped the plant and then just tied down the two top's until they were totally horizontal. This made the plant grow a bunch of new bud site's where it would normally be growing one big bud. I did this to keep the plant from burning itself on the light because it was getting taller than all the other plant's.
    Yum.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC01001.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  19. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

20. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Did it, its pritty good, but kinda funny story. Me and my freind were on a trip (not mental, road trip heh)
    He knew a Mexican who owned a store, who he said sold Peyote in secret, I went to get some food, whilst he got the Peyote,
    I came back in around half an hour and he had it, He always wanted to try it, and was exited, i was, skeptical. but anyway. We sat in a feild ready for the pyote, he handed me a peice and he said to chew/semi eat it. so i did, Tasted actually pritty good i thought at the time. around a quater of an hour, nothing. i sat there feeling nothing what so ever, about an hour had past, i was sat on a fence, watching my freind dancing like a mentalist in the feild supposedly "off his tits" While me, still nothing..

A farmer who owned the feild, called the cops because we were on his land, and they came, and they saw him acting like that, and the substance in his hand and mouth. at this point, i though, ok, i might be able to get away with this, because for some reason im not tripping balls. I said. Hes taken Peyote. The Police ask me to give it here. so i did. And he burst out laughing.... Me confused as to why he was laughing. He then told me we had eaten Chayote. A mexican vegetable "Vegatable Pear".
    Then i started laughing too, because my nieve freind put it all on himself thinking he was tripping. The police guy was part mexican, thats how he knew what we had wasn't peyote, but a rather tasty mexican vegatable.

He let us go, and then we got San pedro Cactus online. which i had done before (not peyote)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2008