Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, i dont really know anyting about growing, just the basics. i was asking if it was because the leafs remind me of a plant alot. but ive never grown before, i was gunna start this summer but then i learned that near the end of the summer the DEA starts flying helis over the area to look for plants.
    and i know a pretty good amount about smoking

2. shtbrck.

shtbrck. New Member

well since everyone posting the crop,

the four clones are northern lights,
    and the other are from seed but
    are looking to be all female so far!

ai6.photobucket.com_albums_y220_seta0ne814_veg.jpg

3. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

4. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

my neighbors are growin 3 plants..dad saw em and said they wouldnt be ready till septmeber...
    my neighbors are nuts.
    cuz they live 3 houses from a cop
    and theyre both in their late 40's/early 50's

5. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Yeah most of them are 50/50 crosses, the leaf's aren't that broad compared to a 100% indica like afghani or hashplant. I actually just finished a indoor of Fucking incredible x Kush (titanium), you should definetely buy some seed's my burmese crosses are from the same seed co. Some pic's of the titanium
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00788.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00789.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00794.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00675.jpg

6. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Your stem's look abit spindly,you should get a fan blowing on them or start bending them to toughen them up. Without a tough stem the plant's won't be able to support large bud's.

[Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00684.jpg

7. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Holy fuck, most of this page would have me in couch lock for a long time:)

Mmm, hashplant! I'm smoking an outdoor mix of hashplant, and some kind of skunky purple sativa these days. It keeps me happy.

That F.I. x Kush looks fucking powerful, does it carry any of the colour changing traits of F.I.?

I had some Hindu Kush recently and it was definitely some of the finest indica I've ever smoked.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't most kush originally bred out of prime landrace indicas from Afghanistan to India?

8. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

I haven't grown straight F.I. so I don't really know about the colour change. My plant's turned slightly purple, and I am sure if I dropped the temperature the colour would have been more extreme.

9. shtbrck.

shtbrck. New Member

yeah word I just picked up one of those little 8inch wall mount fans,
    seems to be working well so far.

10. remos

remos Senior Member

i cant wait to get home from my vacation after looking through this thread and roling fucking master blunts and snoking myself silly :)

11. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

because, you know, after you read how to roll a blunt you always roll super blunts without even trying

12. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i want to smoke a super blunt.
    :(

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i just want some bud.

and more money.

fuck.

this summer blows so far. all my friends have been gettin locked up or sent away to rehab. i honestly feel like the only person who knows how to not get caught or addicted to anything. shit's weak.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  14. FABLE IR CRU

FABLE IR CRU Senior Member

Yo can some1 fill me in with some info on percs.Like how much i should take of which kind-how much they should cost.& i know theres like 3 kinds of them,What are they & which is the strongest

15. drunkenshits_one

just eat them and you'll find out.

16. SkuzSCT

SkuzSCT Senior Member

Eat the whole bottle... Actually don't I just recommend doing that, I just hate Oxy heads...

Seriously man, don't even do Percocet, it's really not worth it. The acetaminophen in them is terrible for your liver, and it's really not worth getting addicted to opiates over man.

If you wanna get really stoned trying eating this shit:

http://www.drugs-plaza.com/recipes_marijuana_butter_long.htm

peace, and stay away from heroin and opiates, everyone:)

17. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

18. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

19. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

god, psyduck,
    you always make me want to break down my computer screen and roll it into a fat blunt.
    but everytime i break through the screen my eyes become clear and i realize it was just a picture. this is my third screen.
    basically...would you be my older brother?

20. drunkenshits_one

hah, after one time he won't get addicted. judging by all the opiates i've eaten in my life (never done heroin, not down to either) it's probably equilivant to that of a heroin addict...

withdrawals are a bitch