Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

is your name anti anti?

;)

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its happens.. oh well its a good movie about bud... you should watch it some time if u like pot movies

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

yea, ive seen it gesus. good movie. not my fav though. i didnt get some of the parts. and one of the characters was never even introduced. dude was in a diner walking out to the van. and the next time you see him he shot at them causing the cops to come.

one of my favorite documentaries is either waiting to inhale (on the legelization of pot to be used as medicine.)

you ever see waiting to inhale gesus?

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

no but i heard of it im not much of a pot smoker, i used to be for about 10 years but my drugs dabble in other things amazing drugs movies are

trainspotting
    spun
    requiem for a dream
    the salton sea
    candy
    tideland
    harvard man
    fear and loathing
    where the buffalo roam
    blow
    ummm shit brain fart i cant think of anyhting else thats really good thats not a comedy

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  5. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

im with gesus and some of the other heads on this one, weed bores me. i smoke before i sleep and thats it. ive always been a sucker for uppers, and had a lot of problems with them before..just my personality i guess. i hate to feel stupid, coke and speed make you feel like the smoothest cat in the alley.

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

see for me its a pair of glam shades and a bag of dope and im a cool cat daddy o

7. anti-anti-crime

seen blow. one of my favorite movies of all time. jonnie depps performance in it was great. and it was pretty accurate from the biography.

and im in love wth weed. im not to much of a guy for synthetic shit. just bugs me out thinkin bout how bad that shit could ruin my life. but weeds just... no chance of overdose or addiction. resonably inexpensive. and pretty easy to hide.

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

weeds way harder to hide and actually quite expensive when talking mass quanity...

as for no chance of addiciton to weed... eh i dont know about that... i know plenty of people who cant sleep atnight unless they blaze

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

the biggest, laziest fuckups i know are the ones that smoke weed all day, thats no joke.

10. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Fuck weed. Fuck alcohol. Fuck all that shit, I can have plenty of fun without any of that bullshit. Maybe it's just me, idk, but there is 1,000,000,000,000,000 other things to do than waste time on that shit. No beef with anyone who's into that, it's just useless for me.

11. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah, i used to have hardcore sleeping problems, but if i smoke a bowl or two before i go to sleep ill be out in 15 minutes.

the other night i slept over at a friends place, and his rents are totally "we control everything you do" and we didnt get to smoke, ended up trying to get to sleep for 6 hours. no joke. weed is a good thing, but bad at the same time

@3 posts above me :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  12. anti-anti-crime

alot of stoners are fuckups. college dropouts and worse. but some actually do work because for them, weed makes work easy. im one of them. i used to work in a quary and i would smoke before and on my break, shit went by so fast, and weed is also a sort of pain killer so it was easier on my arms. i didnt do it for the first week i worked, and it was hell that week. so one day i said fuck it and smoked a bowl. then 2 days later i found out that pretty much the entire team smoked and the ones that didnt didnt care as long as we got our work done. haha

13. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

14. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Lol for a shed i think its pretty tight :p

15. Nem

Nem Elite Member

weed is good though because you never know what kinda high your gonna get.
    I mean, i smoke some pretty legit shit, so my minds racing when i get blazed.
    i've even had slight open eyed visuals from some super dank blunts. if you get a kickass sativa strain, you could be up all night organizing shit and playing video games. If you smoke a fat chunk of oil or bubbly hash or whatever, you just listen to music and ride your body high till you pass out. weeds great. no matter how you look at it.

but it can also just be an unnecessary waste of time and money. just depends on what you want.

i personally prefer hallucinogens over ANY drug. even weed.

a handful of some crispy cyanescans, some sunny D, Boards Of Canada, and a sweet northwest forest is all i need.

16. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

we always talk about that same shit in this thread.

that little shed/shack is pretty badass. wish i had one.

i popped four hydrocodone bout an hour and a half ago. i'm funna watch some trippy tv shit and pass the FUCK out.

maybe sketch this females name in hopes to get some.

fuck i'm supposed to upload pics of some sketches that a friend is sending me. son of a whore. i'm too tired and fucked up tho.

17. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

shows you the age majority of people who post here.

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah Pineapple Express wasn't that great.
    fuckin high wore off halfway through the movie
    getting shit to eat during the movie at the grocery store next to the theater was hilarious though
    I don't know what strain my friend had, but it didn't seem that great.
    can anyone suggest a really strong inexpensive indoor strain?

19. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

weed is weed.
    i mean...given other weed is definitely more enjoyable, and gets you higher...
    take what you can get.
    it all gets you high.

it seems like everytime summer comes around, my area gets droughted.
    indoors have been rare lately.
    all it's been is outdoors and headies.
    grabbed a quarter of silver haze the other day.
    it's finally almost gone.
    i enjoyed it. haha.
    -_- im stoned.

20. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

yeah, we have a drought here too coka.
    but once school starts back up it'll all be over and we can all go back to being happy again.