Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

No, its gone sour, you should check the expiration date before you get any weed.

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Put it in the center of a fruit cake. Its illegal to bring them on planes now because its too dense and x rays can't go through it, and dogs can't smell through it.

3. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

dead subject, but i lost my virginity to a girl i knew for about three days.

4. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Damnit, just broke my bowl :(

I was waiting for god to send me a sign to buy this new gear bong... I just found it :)

6. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

time to go to school.
    drug sniffing dogs dont smell like we do.
    if, for example, we smell stew, we smell stew. but dogs on the other hand smell carrots, beef, and everything else thats in the stew ALONE
    so if you put weed in coffee grounds or in peanut butter, there going to smell peanut butter, and then smell the weed. they smell each individual scent no matter how strong the other ones are.
    so say you just put weed into some PVC pipe, and you hid it in your car under carrage. the dog is going to smell: tire rubber, then metal, then gas, then PVC, and then, yes, the weed. smells permeate through microscopic pores. everything has them. so these smellless bags that you can buy are just scams.
    so if you send weed in a candle, the dogs are going to smell candle wax, and then weed.

little something ni learned the never get busted again DVD'

and if your in a car, using fox scent or deer pee on your tire will make the dogs go crazy so they wont get the actuall location on your weed. they will lose all interest in your weed stash and try to find the fox or deer.

7. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

I love taking a couple weeks off of smoking than smoking, such a better high.

8. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

bump this, because its the truth.
    the part about deer piss is crap though.
    dogs are trained to ignore the other scents. they will smell the deer piss but then disregard it because it has nothing to due with the scent that it is looking for or tracking.

9. D'$ideR*ERF*

D'$ideR*ERF* Member

Anybody in the the Denver area?

10. crailtap

crailtap Senior Member

word. i got blitzed with some tutti fruity after a month of not smoking. i thought my feet were going into my friends floor.

11. anti-anti-crime

i dont think so.
    its animal instinct for a dog to go after another animal if there hunter dogs. which would you rather have? a toy or food?

12. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

drug sniffing dogs have no instinct left in them, those dogs have been trained to sniff out dope since they were puppies, deer piss isn't gonna mean shit to them they just want your dope.

Funny story tho, My frined and I were waitng inthe car in a parking lot for the homegirl to get off. well we had blazed a few blunts on the ride there and hotboxed the car, so as we are waitng for our friend to get off we hear this dog barking like crazy, scoped the parking lot and what do you know a few cars down was a cop car with his dog in the back seat. Dog was going ape shit, and we about shit ourselves from laughing so much. Pig must of been on his lunch break and that was that, but in a parking lot with a pizza hut a burrger king and a grocery store that dog sniffed us out pretty fast. lol

13. anti-anti-crime

no. there not.
    you ever see those dogs that when you throw the ball they bring it back to you and so on for hours and hours untill YOU get tired? those are drug sniffing dogs. they dont want your stash. they want it cause its what the cops coat the ball with. thats why they go ape shit cause when they smell that they think that there ball is somewhere near and they want to go find it.
    and yes, they do have animal instinct left in them. CIA agents are trained like crazy. but they still have basic animal instincts.

14. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah, never get busted is a good movie, i recommend everyone watches it. does anyone have the link for the sequel, never get raided again? itd be much appreciated :)

15. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Hey guys, any tips on rolling? I'm new to this stuff.

16. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

start smoking rolling tobacco, and you'll get used to it.

if you don't want to do that, uhh... keep practicing, it's in the thumbs

17. anti-anti-crime

yea. i started out rolling pencil shavings when i was 13. obviously i wasnt smoking them but i would roll a joint. tear it apart and roll another and so on untill i got it down. you really have to find a technique that works for you.

18. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

19. anti-anti-crime

bahahah. if your gunna learn how to roll a joint, you rolla joint in your papers. not in a doller bill and then transfer the weed to your paper. shits retarded.

20. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

what? did u even click the link? u put the weed in the crease of the bill then the paper on the opposite side with the glue strip facing u then just roll like you normally would.