Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

what i'm saying is, even little timmys little little brother smokes pot these days. get me? it's such a common thing, and just because people aren't so "out there" with their extracurricular, doesn't mean it's not everywhere. it's amazing the ratio of pot smokers who give money to the legal system and the "war on drugs". it's getting to the point that they're tired of arresting kids for a gram. they realize that there's alot more, so they just get the kid to rat, most of the time. off topic...

anyway i think they'll find their ways to make their extra money they're losing somehow, if it's not jay walking, it's putting your feet up on a bus or train seat. if it's not that it's spitting on the sidewalk. our economy would be fucked if they just sat back and let everyone smoke their brains out.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

have you forgotten how cops make there money? we pay them.
    there going to raise taxes. obviously. yea, they would probly write more tickets, but not to that degree

3. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

nah they'd do alot more than raise taxes bro. whatever. alot of people to this day get fined for stupid ass shit, but the only reason why i've been let go for doing graffiti in a metro area, is because they'd rather be catching people committing more serious crimes. and honestly, not alot of people get caught doing graffiti, but inventing probable cause is simple to them. they're good at manipulating. so if people get caught for marijuana because the police aren't dumbasses, what makes you think they wouldn't hesitate to slap a boredom fine on some innocent fuck?

i'm saying since it's one of the most common arrests, they would find something else that people do frequently that's slightly immoral and take advantage.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  4. anti-anti-crime

i understand what your saying, but if a person knows her and his rights people will be fine. cops have to have a legitimat reason to search you. and most of those reasons were "you smell like pot" but if weed gest legelized, they really have to do there job well, which some cops dont. what r they going to say to search you for graffiti? you have paint on your hands? which isnt probable cause at all if you can provide an excuse

5. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

it's happened to me... happened to me the other day actually. ridin' my bike and cop yells at me to stop because i did a throwie that was about a mile back, a cop must have seen it and dispatched those other fucks. i kept ridin' because i had my headphones on and ditched paint and a kanifey about fifty yards up. whatever fuck those snake ass cops.

so about weed. it's good...

6. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

i hate this thread cuz ppl right done so much shit...never read non of it.... but ive been a chronic since 14.....make tyhat 6 years....i love marijane

7. anti-anti-crime

8. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

bump

9. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

salvia made a guy i know go krazy...a few of my friends stopped drugs cuz of it....

and i lived the worst mmost awesome hallucinations on salvia....when smoked in a grafity bong shit hits the fan hardcore.... it great to experiment.....ive done it over 4-5-6 times.....ill probably never touch it again.é....last time i stoned on that shit i almost beat the crap out my ex

10. Look@it2x

Look@it2x Senior Member

thats intense i was playin basketball with the tazmainan devil from looney toons . i was really loud also. it was pretty sick

11. OutbuRst

OutbuRst Senior Member

Something all of you guys need to understand is cannabis will never be "legalized" in the United States so what we want is for them to "DECRIMINALIZE" the simple possession of a few oz of herb, and let us grow our own, without a fucking medicial card in any state. That's what makes the most sense and that's the change needs to come soon!

As for Obama...all he has really said is that he WOULD LIKE TO...end the raids on medical dispenserys in states that have passed laws allowing the use of cannabis for medical purposes.

Not that he WILL, or that HE IS GOING TO...just that he would like to....

but you are right with mccain we are double, maybe even triple fucked

12. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

13. Nem

Nem Elite Member

rep ron paul!

hahaha.....

more and more people are starting to turn to hard drugs though. And once marijuana is decriminalized people will just want to find more exciting ways to get fucked up. its a never ending battle.

14. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

PM me. For the last year I have had the same symptom's (vomiting,nausea,dizzyness/vertigo/zoning out randomly) in the morning I am usually too sick to my stomach to smoke weed or do anything. I thought that pot was causing this so I stopped smoking for a few week's and it didnt help. Iv'e been to the doctor and been tested for ulcer's and bacterial infection's.

Anyway's here is some medicine.

Hawaiin cola
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC01130.jpg
    Haze I chopped awhile ago
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00989-1.jpg
    Northern light's #5
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC01112.jpg
    PKush
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC01001-1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Oh my Jesus........

16. OutbuRst

OutbuRst Senior Member

damnnnn duck we are posting our grows on here huh....

after work today I'll take some flix of my little beauties...6 bullrider clones in their 6th week of flowering...looking INCREDIBLE!!!!!

THAT Pure Kush looks INCREDIBLE, Let's talk for sure...i hit you with a PM but if you have AIM or something it might make it easier...and did you say your from the 808?

17. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

18. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

seriously man that looks amazing.

19. Nem

Nem Elite Member

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

arrggg

ive been trying to get medical marijuana for my migraines for a wile now

nothing else seems to work, i wish that was a lie.

maybe some day i'll find a compassionate doctor