Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Bottom of the jar.

IMG_0832.jpg

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

the last of my tuna kush.... delicious old biker cut grown with the GH organics line

ai.imgur.com_oJXzSVd.jpg

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

looks creeeeam
    ive been wanting to smoke the bud that comes in a can, that shit is synonymous with b.c around here.

4. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yeah its not so easy to find even in BC, but you can still buy tuna kush on the street here....

for those who don't know, there used to be tuna cans of weed sold in/out of BC that were filled with tuna kush by the bikers presumably... not as common anymore but people would always sell their REALLY good weed in jars because of this. if someone said they had "ounces of blueberry in a jar" you knew that shit was probably the best weed you would be able to find...

5. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

6. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

Prices have gone through the roof in the uk it barely worth buying it now

7. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Theyve dropped in the US. even in non legal states. Shits every where

8. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

^^and it's fuckin glooooooooorius

9. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

image.jpg don't stop me buying tho :) nothing better than chilling with a coffee and a j with my blackbook

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

11. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

its $10/gram here and sometimes $15/gram for some purple kush from BC

12. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

So if any of you guys own a Cubica E cig, i just made one of mine into a working vape pen. Works with Resin, Hash oil, and even vaporizes keef. Not real hard to do, if anyone is interested let me know. The G Pen which is probly the better of the available vape pens is around 60 bucks, Cubica's are 2 for 50 in the starter kit so you could still keep one as an e cig.
    Pretty high and i have yet to put a lighter to a bowl today. Pretty stoked about it.

13. Baron

Baron Moderator

This is the herbal remedy thread, no? Allow me while I add some variety.

Amapola tea. Otherwise known as poppy tea; derived from the same plant as opium, for those of you unaware.
    View attachment 639036
    While strolling the streets in Granada, keeping my eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary I came across this bad boy in a small tea shop. When I went to pay for it (5 euro = ~$7) the cashier made it very clear that it should not be taken every day, it's addictive, blah, blah, blah. This meant I had the right stuff because some of the poppy tea around Granada had the opium extracted out of it.
    View attachment 639037
    If you have never smelled poppies before, they're quite floral and this tea has a slight flowery taste to it, but overall it's very mild. The directions call for a large spoonful of the tea to notice the effects so I loaded up my tea strainer a couple times and made a couple brews back-to-back.
    View attachment 639038
    After a handful of minutes the tea becomes extremely dark violet and almost opaque. The effects were pretty mild. I felt a little more tired and a little disorientated, maybe. While awake the tea only had a small effect but my sleep on this tea is amazing. I sleep like a fucking rock and wake up feeling well rested and able to remember the majority of my dreams, which is a nice bonus.

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

soo what it has traces of opium in it??

and have you tried smoking weed while drink the tea?? and if soo did the effect became more intense or less?? etc

16. cause

cause Senior Member

17. I can't draw

I can't draw Member

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

"Abba zabba... you my only friend"

Anywho, 12 hours from posting this i will be heading out driving from Texas to Colorade to see Cypress Hill Slightly Stoopid and Tribal seeds at red rocks on 4/20. Any Denver cats out there going?

19. I can't draw

I can't draw Member

This thread should be poppin why so dead?

20. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Member

4/20 on Saturday, il probably be heading to Hyde park for the annual celebrations, but that sound sick herbn!

Here's some amnesia haze I'm smoking ATM

image.jpg

image.jpg