Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

My friend had me germinate the seeds that I got for him before I gave them to him, and what he told me to do was take some papers towels, fold them up into a nice firm square block, then pour some water on them to get them wet and damp, then put the seeds into of on the creases and then fold the paper towels so the seeds were on the inside, and then just put them in a ziploc bag and leave them alone, even though I added a little more water each day, I figured it couldn't hurt too much.

2. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

theyre different highs, and banans dont work, i opnly did nutmeg as a joke one time and to my suprise i started to trip

3. FritoLay

FritoLay Member

Heh i just go buy crippy... only 10$ for a baggie.. and i buy paint with the rest of my money

4. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

smoking=cancer, not for me

5. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Why'd you come into this thread then?

6. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

is there any household ingredients
    what'll give you a kick ?

7. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

lace a cigarette with some bleach.

8. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

haha nah
    i got no cigs or anythin nuffin
    but i need to smoke somert :rolleyes:

there must be somethin...
    like tea but that doesnt do anythin for me

9. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

i'll give you a dollar to get the fuck out

10. myl

myl Elite Member

yo what about salvia? i wanted to try it but i cant find any around where i live...plus isnt that shit legal too? and how potent is it, like how much do you trip after smoking however much?

11. segway

segway Elite Member

with extracts, a few hits (preferrably with a torch lighter, flame on the whole time) held for a while (20-30 seconds?) should let you break through. you either trip or you dont and its not a pleasant trip (not for most people anyway) its a short, super intense trip. like out of your world intense.

12. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

speaking of drugs...

2 crack heads with no shirts came up to the line of peeps waiting for the bus ask me for a lighter im like nah so they ask these older women and one gives em it so they like light crack right there hahaha then he walks off... comes back with some1 lighter goes n talks to two female cadet cops on bikes... then sparks up in the busshelter in front of em while yelling in a cellphone and starring at the cops... haha they looked at each other and rode off...

oh yeah he was walking with a hockey stick...haha

13. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

i havent been this high in years.....i couldnt see, im sleepy as fuck, and i swear my legs were on fire

14. segway

segway Elite Member

me and a friend were going up to this overpass train trestle thing to catch slams one night and between the pillar and the trestle theres a dude there with a plastic shopping bag, probably with his supplies in it. he seemed pretty fucked up

15. morningglory

haha

going out in public on alot of lsd is fun... its such a challenge haha.. like crossing the street... hahaha its fun

16. myl

myl Elite Member

ha i was skatin in this parking lot and a dude drove up to and hes like "yo did you see some kid with fairy wings and a wand prancin around and shit pretending to be a fairy, cause its my brother and hes all fucked up on acid i gotta get him back in the house" i laughed so hard after he drove away

17. morningglory

hahahahahahaha

its funny how ppl do that... i duno on drugs i still keep control of myself pretty much

18. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

You can buy extracts on www.everyonedoesit.com.

I tried shotgun for the first time a few days ago, never was really interested enough to try it until then but omg this kid did it so good it felt like my head was expanding while I was holding in the hit, and the only other time that's ever happend to me was when I brought this homeade double hit bong to this party.

19. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

tomorrow im gonna smoke sweesha
    shisha + weed :)
    salvia comes in extracts with different concentrations of the drug or somethin, the make 5x 10x and 20x, prices raising with the strength of the extract

20. longislandtagster

longislandtagster Senior Member

just picked up a quater oz. getting ready for warp tour this weekend motha fuckas!