Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

new trip report

couple days ago decided to trip out on some diphenydramine. so i racked a bottle benadryl at the pharmacy. started with 100mg cause it was 5 min before work. didn't feel much. took another 100mg at my break 2 hours later, and then another 100mg after my shift, 2 hours later. took another 100mg a bit after that. i was decently trippin, not much as far as visuals. then i took 2 bumps of special k, then i started triiiiiippin. everything i focused on has like lightning going up the side of it. the sky, walls, this big ass dome thing (i always trip around this thing) http://www.ottawa.ca/business/bids_contrac...s/index_en.html
    constant morphing images springing out of anything. sometimes there would be a square that would project images, and it would stay exactly where it is, constantly morphing from one thing to another. even if i looked away, it would stay exactly where it was originally. trippy shit

2. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

3. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

forgot to add i also felt the ground shaking when i put some steps down, like an earthquake. it was pretty random and only happened like 4 times, but it was definately sick.

4. No Origin

No Origin Member

my diphendydramine experience seemed alot different than yours, and i had a smaller dosage. I was having conversation with people that weren't there, the world outside my room seemed lonely and gray, moving shadows on my walls, voices in other rooms (though i was home alone), i felt very heavy.
    strong stuff, i dont think i'll try it again for a while...

well, two days ago i decided to try nutmeg because of reading that it was almost like a weed high. my problem was finding a dosage amount so i decided to grind up 6 whole nuts.
    (bad idea) i felt fine til i fell asleep (about 5 am) when i woke up at 11 in hte morning i felt extremely stoned, so high that i couldnt move. The high kept gradually getting higher. i would laugh at things, didnt really understand what people where telling me. would occassionally see a hallucination though they dissappeared quickly.

I dont remember much of the day, but according to my friend who was there I had: bought a 10 bag and smoked half of it before losing the rest, made jelo shots, and walked to mcdonalds. It definitely would of been more enjoyable if i didnt take such a large dose

5. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

sum old basketball shorts with flowers on em?

6. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

jesus! :blink:

7. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

there enough recipes on there to have a whole resturant, probably wouldnt make much money cuz weed is exspensive and stoners are usually broke from spending money on bud anyways ;)

edit- sry double post

8. Debunked_Hitler_Supporter

Debunked_Hitler_Supporter Member

sum old basketball shorts with flowers on em? [/b][/quote]
    he's talkin bout the picture of the other guy, and yes, old shorts from the 70's

by the way, other guy's wearin a sarong, you have to understand he hasnt worn pants for as far as i can remember, and sure you'd say that he's some queer here, but in real life he'd fuck you up

9. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

bombing on salvia would suck

youd sit and stand bewildered until you came down...then youd just feel awkward and uncomfortable as you attempt to bomb...

thats what itd be like for me at least

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

me and my boy got an eigth lastnight for $20 from one of his friends.

it didnt look very good (it was dark and we were outside) so i was expecting to prolly smoke the whole eigth with the 3 of us.

but after like a little over a gram we were all pretty done

so i split what was left with my friend.

ill take flicks later, i rechecked the color and look of the bud lastnight, its not too mad, a real olive-y color with some decent orange hairs and its kinda frosty for being shoved ito a small bag.

11. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

ya it was definately the k that made the difference.

12. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

13. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

ahah funny nutmeg thing

14. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

camping tomarrow night

looks like Havik is gonna get high as shit in the woods with some bears and shit

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

goin hunting? i wanna go camping and hunting so bad

16. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

nah, camping

with my homie and his girl

17. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

HAVIK! its like manifest destiny. if a bear comes out of the woods and you save her from the bear.. just remember.. hes your homie. hes your homie.

:eek:

18. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Today was a pretty nice day for me. This mad hot girl I've liked for a while called me up for sutin, I got it for her within like a half hour and let her know about my status going up. Got a good word for myself to her so she knows what's up. Then my friend ended up getting shit and smoked me and 3 other friends up on a nice blunt, like a dubs worth, and that was pretty nice, and I just got back from that about a half hour ago so i'm pretty stoked right now lol.

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

haha yeah earlier i ripped a gram or so of kb out my crackpipe haha my homemade vaporizer(lightbulb) im feelign nice

20. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

i never really got THAT great of a high with the lightbulb, but i've only tried it with crappy weed.