Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. YOP

YOP Senior Member

never tried a vaporizer

2. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

it feelsl iek a different high, probly cause the lightbubl doesnt heat up as high as direct flame would, or say a volcano, but i still dig it cause its smokeless so i use it when my family is home

3. No Origin

No Origin Member

I've made a few vaporizers before, they taste kinda funny, but they are good for situations where you cant have smoke.

4. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

the few times ive used a vaporizer it was fucking beautiful.. i bought one when i was in a'dam just to use while i was there and first thing i smoked out of it was white widow.. mmmmm... weed flavored air. cant beat it. but buds high in crystals work better in a vaporizer although most buds will work.

5. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

do vapes make like any smoke or smell? ive never used one but i kinda want one for tight situations.

6. fannypack uprock

no smoke. and no smell if you inhale all the vapor.

tada!

problem solved.

7. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

just go outside and rip a bowl or smoke an L

8. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

well sometimes i like to chill at my one freinds house over night, and hes done certain things that caused his parents to get in shit with the cops, and now he has security system which means we cant leave his house. its like house arrest. lol

9. fannypack uprock

a few options.

a. vaporizer
    b. room spray and toilet paper roll with fabric softener sheets stuffed inside.. take your hit outta the bowl (make sure it doesnt smoke afterwards.. its a system of inhaling and extinguishing the cherry with your thumb.. dont be a pussy) then exhale into the toilet paper roll.
    c. im too tired to continue right now. but be careful. they sound like nazis.

10. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

trust me they are

i think the vape is the safest way to go.

or we could could just drink and eat tripple c's most weekends

haha

11. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

why si the master kush so much more sought after and expensive than the usuaul suspects like ATF, trainwreck, purple bannana, etc . . . . .. i dont see th edifference, actaully the others look much iller . . . volcanos are the best bet in my "humble" mind . . .

12. fannypack uprock

its because master kush is the most marketed.. in europe (a'dam particularly) they plan what strains are gonna be marketed most heavily in the states.. and as such.. those strains are more popular than others..

and anarchy.. dont eat triple cs.. those things are bad as fuck for you.. really man. eat robitussin cough gels instead... [Broken External Image]:http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/137443.gif

13. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

yeah.

random story-

onetime some kid told this other kid that these pills were ridlin or somthing. but they were oxies. i was in the kids class. He was FUCKED UP. then he puked and went home. during class he told me it felt like he was gettin stabbed lol.

14. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

but i dont get why all the growers in humbolt are sweatin the master . . . it looks lik egood outdoor! w/ a fresh taste . . . . the only explanation my homeboy in the know could give is that it is the strain everyone who knows whats up wants so it drives the price . . . it is a nice happy mellow feel tho . . . honeslty its like a huge sham/PR job . . . . blaze that chemical lookin crystal poppin ATF all day . . . but why does every one in the know want this shit?!11 .. .. .

15. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

..and i wuold think master kush would have to be undermarketed to have poeple with pizzonds in their grow room pay 3 hondo plus for personal . . .

16. fannypack uprock

thats exactly why.. the people that provide the seeds for the crops have the power to spark the interest in certain strains than others.. i mean dont get me wrong.. master kush is a nice strain.. ive smoked it before.. but just as a few years back it was all about white widow and jack herrer and blueberry.. its all about underground marketing.. they cant make billboards about what strains to grow.. so they give the word out to the seed sellers.. to the growers.. to the main dealers.. so on and so forth. most of the time the mass marketed strains are worth picking up but not quite worth the hype they get. whatever strains the heads decide on in europe even gets high mentions in high times and shit.. its a serious deal.. for the most part though the usually keep the super heady strains on the dl..

17. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

sky 5, dude for fucks sake type with some grammar. its aggravating when every other word is mispelled.

or is it beacause

"u R 1 of thoze poeple whoz madd blased and camt type"

c'mon man.

edit. anyone who has got some knowledge of bud and strains heard of "Choco Chunk"
    or smoked it? is it good shit?

18. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

i understand all that but the master kushis on the super DL list and i just dont get it . . . anarchy man, bad typing is just a way of life for me . .already i had to hit my delete button too many times cuz you got me all self conscious . . .

19. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

well i like to read what people have to say, about strains and bud in general i want to be able to understand you and others probbably, feel the same. just read your post quick before you add it, and i'll love you long time.

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

anarchy, you need me to call the wahmbulance?