Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

nope, i can hold alot of alchohol, haha

ask Settybomb(even though hes not here)

ill drink a good ammount, smoke a large ammound of bud, smoke a free cigarette, and take a pill or two, and still be good to walk around writing my name on shit

2. cess!

cess! Elite Member

im probly a lot smaller then you..last pics i seen of you you were chubby

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Senior Member

4. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i have a bit of a gut, but i weigh a good ammount because i have alot of muscle, and im tall as hell

6'3" 240lbs+

havent weighed myself in a while

5. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

6. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Senior Member

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

she aint beat
    shes no raven riley tho

9. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Haha speaking of spoiled food I got fucking food poisoning a few years ago at this shitty snowboarding mountain after eating their disgusting fries, fuck that, never again.

I've never barfed drinking, I don't know how, but I've sadly barfed before smoking, it was like my first time and I smoked an eigth of silver haze with 2 other people in one night, towards the end I just took a huge rip and started choking then just barfed, but I was fine after that.

10. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

be easy yo, idk your style but im sayin dont get addicted, cuase when you get custie about it heads start on that heroin, same shit only cheap, then when your bad the clinic every morning for your daily dose of the methadome for the rest of your life... im not tryin to sound like a highschool health teacher but my boy died last week from an od taking valiums with the methadome, and my other boy spends 100's of dollars a day on contins.

i know a thing or two about oxy contin, when i was in highschool i blew 80's to my dome off the bathroom toiletpaper dispensors.

i know there hard to find but they still make them, i have a couple connects that still get them, this kid who is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life gets scripts of generic 20's, and this 55yr old widow gets 80's, the green ones. my boy gets fake 80's from boston and sells them for 40bills a piece, thats what they go for here, maybe 35 or 30 if you got a good connect but heads are fiends and custie about shit so usually people rob other people for em like its gold or some shit

idk in rambling

oxycontin ruins lives

stay away from drugs kids

11. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

^^ I agree 100%^^

my boy fat head just died from an OD from oxys and zanax, that why I stick to the trees.

12. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

no offense man but that is jsut dumb thign to say, when i puked i did it in school, and happened to have to be real active soon after it kicked in, which active when on opiates is not a good combo(for me at least) adn i got real nauscious and threw up and it was unpleasant...ive done it since and not thrown up but i got the same nauscious shit and i disliked it

to jason voorhines-i ate a 40mg, first tiem it hit me harder than i expected...

13. murdok

murdok Member

any one ever made one out of a highligher. my buddy said he did along with a bunch of other shit. i don't think he did, he's always full of crap. he sent me a picture of it but i don't think he has the mental capabillities to do something like that.

14. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

he prolly bought one and said he made it

15. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

smoked alone for the first time ever a little while ago

its different

but i like it

16. cess!

cess! Elite Member

ive been sober for a week
    kb is no where to be found around here

17. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

ewww, kb is grot

18. koper

koper Banned

double stacked
    blue dolphins

19. applebee wisconsin

applebee wisconsin Member

god im readin this fourm and then the south park episode about the drugs and the under cover weird

20. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

yea they get hurt off the cough syrup for my *gay cough* jesus christ