Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Has anyone ever wrote out the alphabet and asked themselves what letter comes after Z? Thats why smoking is bad...

2. Coo

Coo Elite Member

up with hope down with dope!

3. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

d.a.r.e mutha fucka

most,
    its all about landlord stretcher!

4. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

it gets me high so i dont give a fuck :)

yeah

D.A.R.E. drugs are really expensive

5. infer one

infer one Elite Member

enough atx...no excuses....you can hurt your self with that thing you say "gets you high"
    shrooms baby! only drug good enough to watch your walls melt!

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

HIGH all!

im so baked right now, smoked a bowl of danks out my bong just now, WOOO! im floatin! anyways, finally the herb came in last night! damn am i happy, bought an eigth of some decent kind bud, at bout 12:30AM last night, then smoked 3 bowls of it and was completely gone last night, wow, just smoked a bowl, happy tokin :D

growing herb takes entirely too long, but if you're patient, go for it, i used to be kind of an expert because i used to know one, and grew like 2 years ago, just a few plants of bubblechunk, boy was it good, anyways yea, im too impatient for that stuff now, heh, so i just buy herb. prolly gunna get 8 grams of the same stuff later today...

7. infer one

infer one Elite Member

how much you paying for that

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

cant tell ya :) i have the best hookup in town, everyone else pays an ass, i pay what he pays lol, because im good friends with him

9. infer one

infer one Elite Member

shit....i get it from my friends for free...i never baught before but if i did i could get it cheap from a friend i have down town!

10. infer one

infer one Elite Member

o yah...in the summer this kid grows it in these woods near my house

11. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i pay the price people pay for regs (25-30 a quarter)... but i get danks, usually nice fluffy nugs, crystals, hairs, ya know the deal... but this time i got some nice slightly compressed nugs, and im high off a bowl, ;O im confused right now.

12. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

yeah i need to make one with wire mesh,or just a bong with wire mesh.i just need wire mesh.anything else i could use for the bowl besides wire mesh,and a socket wrench thingy.

13. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I'm smoking some real good herb right now, and all this marijuana got me thinkin: What's your trademark rolling paper? I use zig zag and the occasional golden blunt. And what happenned to Sweet, sweet ganja?

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i dunno, i searched for it, its gone :eek:

anyways, the 1.25 zigzags, the orange box, yup, thats the deal...

i prefer bongs and bowls over blunts and js anyday though

15. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

for all of those that think pot is bad... u'lll sooner die from drinking and smoking then pot, and that takes like forever to kill u, smoking pot through the atx pip ( shown on the first page) isn't very good for u, smoking pot has a chance of giving u lung cancer, so smoking it through a bong (water pipe) filters the carcinogens which cause cancer, and those of u that are brain washed by the stupid d.a.r.e thing at school and the stupid comericials... its all bullshit

16. evo

evo Senior Member

infer, you better go rob all that eed then :p
    just once it is about redy, go there with a beg, rip it up and run back to your house :D

yeah, I aint smoked weed for a while..
    I'm the bong maker in my little group :D My bongs where pretty good, but not as good as yours Car2nist, man, that first one you posted fucking rocks man..nice work ;)

When I role I usualy use Rizzla Blue (long), don't like the silvers, too thin.

17. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

word

i know mad people that smoke weed and opium there whole lives and there old (40 - 80) and there 100% healthy

18. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

yea, your sister doesnt actually die if you dont pick her up from band camp lol, those commericals are so full of propaganda, its brainwashing society, i wouldnt be surprised if there were subliminal messages in those shits... "MARIJUANA IS BAD" FLASH FLASH... bah, fuck'em, if the world knew how good marijuana was, we'd be smokin out of them warheads instead of aimin them!

19. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

hmmm, so i have maybe 2 grams left of the danks... im getting another quarter of it later today... hmmm could it be BUTTER TIME? nah! next time! this bong is straight up KILLIN ME!

20. infer one

infer one Elite Member

the indians knew... the new world fucked every thing up cuz they were jealouse...