Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. infer one

infer one Elite Member

car2n im gonna miss that proffesor looking guy...he was like your trademark...car2n the herbal doctor
    but the herb is still pretty hot

2. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, there ya go, changed it for ya

edit* yea, i went back to the old guy, its been 2300+ posts with him, heh, i dunno why i chose him in the first place when i first came here, lol, i was prolly high

3. infer one

infer one Elite Member

lol.... yeah

4. infer one

infer one Elite Member

wow...nice combo...its awsome!

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, im high so i keep changing it lol, now its dr. herb :D

6. infer one

infer one Elite Member

doctor herb..lol...word is born

7. curve

curve Senior Member

hey car2, do you still post in this thread? hahah i just realized you're duffey on grasscity, no wonder everyone hates you. you were such a whackass there, damn. just wanted to pop in and let you know that you suck. thats all :)

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i was a whackass there... lol now if you havent seen for the past YEAR on there, ive been informative... :D

whats your name on GC?

9. bruce

bruce Elite Member

ahahaha. reefer madness is hilarious.

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

yea heh, my mom went and bought me it and gave me her original copy of Yellow Submarine when she found out i smoked lol she USED to be a hippy, shes against drugs now though :| well, not heavily against them, not like shes kicking me out for weed...

11. curve

curve Senior Member

i was brian hobo, i've been posting there for like 3 years. you still post? i drift away from message boards after time and haven't posted there in a few months.

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha i remember you dude, lol, thats crazy, i post like once a week now, if something catches my eye, ill go post... not much anymore...

13. curve

curve Senior Member

yeah, i was just searching through old threads there...found one where i posted a nice quarter i got, you told me it looked like 3 grams. haha. and then that thread where you said you smushed your bud on the scanned, and in your shoe, and all that other stuff. it was funny.

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

aforum.grasscity.com_photopost_data_500_7954nugs1.jpg

heh, pulled some nice shit you posted on those forums, heh, thats some nice stuff, i got about 2 grams of the same shit, getting a 1/4 of it later on today... time to hit the bong...

15. curve

curve Senior Member

yeah man, thats the good outdoor shit (i think)...all the outdoor i get is leafy like that, and doesn't have too many crystals, but once you smoke that shit man, it gets you so fucking high.

[Broken External Image]:http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/7954IMG_0031_Small_-med.JPG

its so nice to look back on all these pictures i took and on all the buds i once had to remember when i smoked them, and where, and with who...i dont take pictures of my nugs anymore, but looking back on these are fun. i got a quarter/my scale/mad papers/bowl/grinder/tons of other shit beat from me when my mom found my stash 2 or 3 months ago. now i dont have a bowl, and i really need one.

16. Logik

Logik Senior Member

17. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i really like that piece logik, alot , i love inside out pipes with marbles and such, they're just so nice...

yea brian, i hear you on that one heh, good thing i just keep all my shit on my table or drawer in my room... no one cares, good fun

18. ares

ares Elite Member

Car2n, I don't understand. You would rather drop cash on the regular than grow your own? I can understand being impatient, but there are different method of growing crops that are alot faster. Prepetual harvests, scrog setups, ect ect. So you don't have to spend a several months waiting for that big pay-off. Surely a self-proclaimed "weed king" would know this.

As far as baking with herbs goes, you said that you can't just dump straight nug in your baking mix. You can put nugs or trim right into the mix, but I wouldn't suggest it(personally, as much as I love marijuana, I can't stomach the taste of all that plant matter). I also don't waste my nugs in cannabutter, I use trim. Usually 2-4 cups of busted up trim per batch of brownies. Making the cannabutter, I pour a cup at a time into the oil/butter, and set the heat to medium. Once its settled for some time, I strain the trim out and pour the next cup in. Thats baking with herb, lets move on to the tinctures. Now, it was already discussed that any discussion on alcohol should not be in this thread. Well, thats because you've never thought to mix the two together. All you need to do is get your hands on some liquor(the stronger, the better) and pour in some busted up nugs, and let it sit for a couple weeks. Its important to stir it around, so agitate it regularly. After the alcohol has sat for a couple weeks, I pour it into a pot and put it on the stove, on medium heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Let cool and drink up. The last batch I made up, I ended up putting just under a half ounce into 1/3 of a 26er, and it came out incredibly strong. I've read that your not supposed to drink this stuff straight, but I find it doesn't really taste good in mixed drinks. Its been suggested that you don't drink this stuff straight, but I find it doesn't really taste well in the mixed drinks that I've tried. Not to mention consuming it straight felt incredibly good, its a bit rough at first, but once its down you should be in for some truely good times. And this recipe isn't for the lightweights out there.

Lately I've been big on my bong, and shotty's. A friend of mine showed me this, and I'm so grateful, because not only is it incredibly easy, but gets you higher than you would expect to get, off of one hit. All you need is a chamber of some sort(most likely a waterbottle), a tire gauge(shown below), and a cigerette(optional).

[Broken External Image]:http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Images JPG/TIRE GAUGE B.JPG

All you need is the hollow tube, so take the gauge apart. Once you have the tube, all you need to do is attach it to your chamber. Break a small peice of your cigeretter off, and put it in your stem. This will be your screen. Now all you need to do is throw some herb in there and light up. This is the tricky part because it takes some time to get used to these. You can't just suck back like a normal bong, because you'll suck the cig and your nug through to the water, so you have to take it easy untill the herb is starting to burn, then you get a good pull and suck the contents of your bowl into the water, and your ready for another one. For those that don't smoke cigerettes, I've found a simple solution. Look around for a socket set, and grab a small one, and attach that to your tire gauge and your set.

19. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

thats called a popper, always fun, and is like a big shotgun tube.

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

is it true that after u smoke weed if u smoke a cigeratte it gets you higher cuz the smoke pushes the weed smoke down or something? at least thats what i heard. northern lights seems like a good outdoor strain, maybe ill use that this summer. oh and car2nist, OG is the best forums, the guys are nice and accualy give you help. peace