Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

2. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

dude u look like the gayest cocksucker ive ever seen...tell me ur joking [/b][/quote]
    dont hate on money hes cool

3. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Don't hate on my boy cmoney.

He's a cool cat. OMG HES SKINY N WHIT WAT A FAGGIT

4. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

i do know what im doing,i just aint doing it right
    if you knew me like vegi does you'd understand haha
    im not too sure how long till i should harvest ,i guess il grow it 'till i get the most out of it
    i just got some fluro lights on it and some thrive plant food which seems to be doing its job

i'll have some new pics up once i notice any change

PS-c money you look like a doofus :lol:

5. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

The purple can be from it bein too cold also.

You might wanna check on that just in case.

6. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i know the guy, and trust me, its a miracle that cunt survived

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

man your tiny, ahahahaha i seen your pic nd fuckin actually laughed. look like some scrawny rich white kid. [/b][/quote]
    COME SEE ME THEN, thats an older picture and i alredy established that, im not rich, i just choose not to look like a dirty little bitch in fact i cant even afford to eat at lunch so shut your fucking face,
    btw im thin but im deffinatly not small and skinny, how tall are you???? your probly some 11 year old punk bitch who sitts at home and rubs three out a day to other toys pictures on bombingscience while sucking there dicks for positive crits. hop off faggot untill you get the nuts to show your self. ....Or you can come and vistit me and say that shit to my face with my peoples with me i garuntee you whine like a little bitch when we come face to face.

and if you have problems with me being white i dont give a fuck who you are il still beat your ass, your not hard you dont have anythingt holding you back in life you probly have it easy with your paents gently pushing you through elementry school i come on here to talk with people that have some sort of intelgence not to deal with little well off fogotts like your bitchass. ....and what money i do have i make it my selling drugs to fiend ass kids like you.

ps. jape when the hair turn red thats when your supposed to harvest.

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

u just a bunch of bitch ass fools with racsism bred into you, u see a white kida and assume hes rich...and to the person hu said
    'ur as far from black as possible'' like its the best thing in the world ur retarded. m.f.p.c

10. C-money fresh!

il still murder any mother fucker on here

11. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

DAM RITE MUTHA FUCKER C MONEY WILL SLAY THE FIRST LIL E THUG TO FRONT, M F P C BYATCH

12. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Read the other post please

13. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

We'll see c-money...we'll see...(refering to august 9th) if you've forgotten we have a fight arranged...

*does the mr burns hand thing then bursts out into evil laugh*

btw c-money im a pikey so watch out :lol:

14. C-money fresh!

your a piky? what the fuck does tham mean

englishman

yes we are going to have a tussel on august 9th

15. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

They're like gypsie's and just go around knicking everything, if you've ever seen 'snatch' you'll know what i mean :lol:

16. C-money fresh!

17. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

for gods sake someone show me some dank buds

18. C-money fresh!

19. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

COME SEE ME THEN, thats an older picture and i alredy established that, im not rich, i just choose not to look like a dirty little bitch in fact i cant even afford to eat at lunch so shut your fucking face,
    btw im thin but im deffinatly not small and skinny, how tall are you???? your probly some 11 year old punk bitch who sitts at home and rubs three out a day to other toys pictures on bombingscience while sucking there dicks for positive crits. hop off faggot untill you get the nuts to show your self. ....Or you can come and vistit me and say that shit to my face with my peoples with me i garuntee you whine like a little bitch when we come face to face.

and if you have problems with me being white i dont give a fuck who you are il still beat your ass, your not hard you dont have anythingt holding you back in life you probly have it easy with your paents gently pushing you through elementry school i come on here to talk with people that have some sort of intelgence not to deal with little well off fogotts like your bitchass. ....and what money i do have i make it my selling drugs to fiend ass kids like you.

ps. jape when the hair turn red thats when your supposed to harvest. [/b][/quote]
    did you just threaten to fight someone on the internet?

wow, you really ARE a scrawny rich white kid.

20. C-money fresh!

think what you wanna think i smoke better than you. Im saying if these people really wanna say things like that than they can come see me, Its unwritten law that you dont talk shit about people unless your willing to fight them.

Normaly i wouldent go on like that but the LAST thing i am is rich.