Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

are they just taking them off the market? i heard they were just lowering the dosage.

2. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

its obvious youre extremely inconfident in your sexuality if you take time out of yor lfie to call people out on sucking cocks twice in a row when that has nothing to do with the subject [/b][/quote]
    naw son i'm good.... i just felt like talking shit...its a hobby of mine when i'm extremely bored. I BET YOU SUCK CACK TOO!

3. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

im not fuckin with oxy's...

I can get the percs for free for the moment tho..my girls mom broke her leg.

I'm gonna try and get some more and take 3 next time and see whats up.
    How are you supposed to feel on them anyways?

4. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

naw son i'm good.... i just felt like talking shit...its a hobby of mine when i'm extremely bored. I BET YOU SUCK CACK TOO! [/b][/quote]
    thats lame.

5. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

are they just taking them off the market? i heard they were just lowering the dosage. [/b][/quote]
    your dumb and you dont know shit about drugs.

lowering the doseage of an rx drug, they just prescribe a lower doseage if thats needed.
    oxycontin's arnt all the same size you moron.
    And yes they are discontinueing oxycontins and replacing them with a similar generic made by a different lab company and, that says abg on it instead of o.c but they have the same effects and are just as strong.

6. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

last night was the fucking WORST WEED EXPERIENCE of my fucking life...in my 2.5 years of blazing id never smoked a blunt until last night when like half a superblunt (wrap) was all we had left..my buddy had 4 grams of mad wet bud that we couldnt break up with our hands but we were out and had no grinder money scissors or nothing...just dropped the nugs into the cone and twisted it LOL...than smoked it and everytime the blunt got passed to me it was right at the heart of burning a nug and i got fucking harsh hits....felt like i was gona puke maaaadd right after smoking but nothing happened...we all headed back to some chicks house and on the way i've been shown video and told that i was apparently freaking out trying to rape my (female) firneds while singing/ranting about anal sex :S...after a while of eating mad dry foods which didnt help cotton mouth, i walked in on my buddy popping some sluts cherry and than ran upstairs and puked all over the girls fucking floor...felt mad sick and than almost got booked on the way home :S...after all this, IM SMOKIN 3 MORE BLUNTS TOMORROW...

7. nuf.rd

nuf.rd Senior Member

maybe your not use to blunts/or it was some bad qualty weed or both

i had that same experince friday but i just felt like throwing up but i got some grape drink and grape juice :lol:
    all better after that i was just trippin :D

oh yesterday i took my practice ged test (if you score high enough you can take the real one for free) a buzzed from fridays sesh.and past with flyin colors
    time to celebrate ;)

8. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

you guys are fucking soft ass smokers......
    quit yer bitching and smoke that SHIT....

9. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

lowering the doseage of an rx drug, they just prescribe a lower doseage if thats needed.
    And yes they are discontinueing oxycontins and replacing them with a similar generic made by a different lab company and, that says abg on it instead of o.c but they have the same effects and are just as strong. [/b][/quote]
    yo give him a break, hes got no need to knwo shit on his rxs...hes probably talking about how they discontinued the 160s...

wow! nuf rd, did you actualyl jsut say you were rtipping after smoking, what teh fuck is wrong with people, i dunno ifs jsut me but ive never faked a high or claimed to trip on weed, i really dont get why people do it, it just makes you seem like a faggot whos trying to be cool, and theirs no reason because practically everyone on earth has blazed adn tehy all know it doesnt make you fucking trip

10. C-money fresh!

i hate kids who fake highs to. if i do dumb shit il at least say oh dude its cuz im not high. im mooked 90% of the time im awake and 99% of the time when im asleep. so its pretty much my normal state of mind by now.

11. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well iv had some trippy shit happen to me when i first started smokeing but i think it was laced with some other shit, i hate when you smoke with a kid for there first time cuss then they brag about how cool they are the next day

12. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

And yes they are discontinueing oxycontins and replacing them with a similar generic made by a different lab company and, that says abg on it instead of o.c but they have the same effects and are just as strong. [/b][/quote]
    wow chill the fuck out
    some kid just told me they were lowering the dosages and thats all ive heard on the matter

damn

13. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

yea man i do dumb shit sometimes, but thats just caus im in a good mood or something i just start fucking around, its never cause im high...i dont even liek to admit im high casue i feel liek a faggot being liek eyah dude im pritty blazed

my firends, i mean i dig em you know but sometimes they piss me off some of them will come up to me and be liek dude last night i was soo fuckin blazed i smoked at least a full gram in this huge blunt we were soo ripped, im like dude are you kidding, a gram isnt a lot at all, if im smoking under a gram i wont even consider myself to be blazing right then, i definately wont talk to peopel about it "oh shit dude i roasted these two bowls i was soo fucked" haha

14. La Coka Nostra

^ LOL...

most of the time I don't acknowledge that im even high, unless i did something stupid, or im incredibly blasted...

What part of MA you from?

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

500 for reggies.

yeah it flips, it gets smoked as well waiting for purchases. thats one thing i can move swell.

and apparantly mushrooms, as seen this weekend. there wass this rave with 3 overdoses. kids on xta-c. heh.

and SEK, holla at me on PM we gotta talk bout somethin...

16. La Coka Nostra

Everyone I know that flips is dealing in shrooms now.

Aint got up the courage to try em yet, but all my boys want me to...
    Only reason I haven't is because I dunno about the taste... <_<

17. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

put them between some doritos or say fuck it and ball that shit up and down it.

18. C-money fresh!

yea man i do dumb shit sometimes, but thats just caus im in a good mood or something i just start fucking around, its never cause im high...i dont even liek to admit im high casue i feel liek a faggot being liek eyah dude im pritty blazed

my firends, i mean i dig em you know but sometimes they piss me off some of them will come up to me and be liek dude last night i was soo fuckin blazed i smoked at least a full gram in this huge blunt we were soo ripped, im like dude are you kidding, a gram isnt a lot at all, if im smoking under a gram i wont even consider myself to be blazing right then, i definately wont talk to peopel about it "oh shit dude i roasted these two bowls i was soo fucked" haha [/b][/quote]
    g's here cost 20 pretty fucking steep but def worth it cus a .5 dime will have kids inebreated.

half the buds that come through here are out of this world, better than those pictures you kids look at on google images and then claim to be yours.

iv smoked .4s in bowls and got bodied befor.

but il still roll up $80 blunts like it aint shit cuz cuzi like to get impaired and im damn good at it to.

19. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

you and me both homie

its usually when i smoke trainwreck that makes me actually feel it and say "im high".
    other then that getting high is just chill to me and im completely relaxed. i love it.

20. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

dude you can very easily get high off .5 to yourself, i don't care how much you smoke. when im pers i ain't rollin 1g spliffs thats for sure. and if i do something stupid cause im high i'll say its cause im high. not trying to impress anyone thats just the truth. n what kind of girl puts off taking shrooms cause of the taste.