Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

il some .5s by my self mostly but if i have the money il usualy just chill and roll a nice fat j with a g maybey smoke some then chill bring my high back up later with a bigass roach.

ion- i feal you i dont even smoke to get high anymore i just smoke to smoke and i chill. iv done everything high i used to smoke to experiment and then i was smokign to get high and then do various fun things now i just chill and act normal.

2. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

haha wait who said smokin .5? hope your not talkin to me about that shit..

haha theres no such thing as a 1g joint silly, shits weeeaak.
    oh ya im not sayin shit to be hardcore either, i know a lot of people smoke in bigger dosages then me, i just smoke a lot daily throughout time.

addicted to her precense like a narcotic

3. C-money fresh!

im not trying to argue but .5 cost me $10 im not smoking $30 js twice a day i litit my self to 10 -20 daily hoime id prefer not to smoke dimes but getting high is getting high and if anyone smokes as much of my weed as they smoke of there lower priced boo you get so fucked up you gant stand and your sick thinking your going to die.

like dont think of me the wrong way im no noob with bud shit just cost hell guap around here and i dont have that money.

4. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

.5 is easily enough to get you ripped by yourself.

1 gram blunts to yourself are ill though.

As far as smoking to get high, its all about getting high, cause it's relaxing. If I had a hard day, all I wanna do is get high. But usually when I'm by myself, I smoke a few bowls and just chill or go to sleep. But amongst friends, we usually just smoke as much as we have and get retarded.

Weed lasts me so much longer smoking it by myself. I can make 2 grams last a week if I just smoke bowls.

And good looks Jason Voorhies...I might end up doing it after all.

I got 5 more percs for whenever I decide to take them. I'm trying to decide on taking them tonight right before I chill and watch TV and then go to sleep, or whether to wait for tomorrow where I have the whole day to do nothing. I'm not sure how they're gonna make me feel, so I'm not sure when to take them.

5. La Coka Nostra

6. C-money fresh!

how much do you wiegh?

im mad skinny like 120 and 3 percs doesnt do much for me

7. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

haha i hear ya c-money and coka.
    i use to buy dubs and would make em last for about 2 weeks. a lot of my friends deal now so they hook up pretty good. usually its like .7 for $10 around here. on 4/20 cats were sellin grams for $10. i didnt hop on the deal because we got some dense ass shit for $120 but the fuckers ripped us off and gave about $80 worth. wasnt my money really though and i got like $30 of it for free.

i agree with you coka, smokin bowls makes shit last, and it hits damn good too, its how i both end and start my days :]

smokin with homies is the best because usually it combines everyones weed and everyone gets equally high times however many bowls/joints/blunts are passed. haha it brings people together :]

8. C-money fresh!

9. cancer patients and crack pipes

cancer patients and crack pipes Member

mad of those are some small ass nuggets.

i hear ya on the percs tho...all their really good for is making you a little light headed and your feet go numb. i always take vikes whenever i take percs just to make it better.

anyone ever sprinkle some left over vike on their bud? gets you pretty fucked. i usually save like a line of my vikes to srinkle on a bowlpack.

10. C-money fresh!

some strains dont have huge ass nugs that bud was iight tho i wasnt buying ps so as long as its not shake or tiny nugs it dosnt bother me most of the are the tops so i dont mind.

11. Mike.

Mike. Senior Member

I gotta take a picture of this bong i made, it's rediculous.

It's a long ass tube that rips.

12. La Coka Nostra

oh shit C-money...is that a game blunt?

BOMB!

I weigh 240, and i just took 3 percs...if it doesnt make me feel anything, im gonna take more later...i still got 2 left, so hopefully by 25mg, i'll feel something.

13. DiskoBoozerMotorcycleClub

DiskoBoozerMotorcycleClub Banned

g's here cost 20 pretty fucking steep but def worth it cus a .5 dime will have kids inebreated.

half the buds that come through here are out of this world, better than those pictures you kids look at on google images and then claim to be yours.

iv smoked .4s in bowls and got bodied befor.

but il still roll up $80 blunts like it aint shit cuz cuzi like to get impaired and im damn good at it to. [/b][/quote]
    big man
    nothings cooler than bragging about drugs

14. La Coka Nostra

i smoked a blunt laced with vic's before...didnt do nothing special for me except make it taste like plastic.

15. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

i've heard of sprikling valium, xanax, morphine,and codiene on a blunt but never sure if it does anything

16. C-money fresh!

big man
    nothings cooler than bragging about drugs [/b][/quote]
    way to go buddy nothing is even cooler than talking shit on the internet.

oh and coka dude if you wiegh 240 and you took 3 you probly wont feel it im 120 and 3 didnt phase me but i kinda felt buzzed take 4-5

17. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

wow, you guys are idiots, you put pills on your weed? so you smoke pills? yeah that does absolutely nothing...look shit up, pills dont evaporate, they just become toxins when ignited

18. C-money fresh!

i eat mine. or blow...but i dont like bumming shit up my nose. the only times iv ever done coke i put it on my gums/like in my lip i kinda felt it it tasted like earwax but made my whole mouth numb pretty sweet.

19. La Coka Nostra

good lookin...

I took 3 and I actually did feel it, but after a while I took the other 2.

I blew vicoden twice...I didn't like it. Made my throat burn, and didn't fuck me up at all. I'd rather just pop em.

20. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

yeah vics i just pop, i wont rail anythign with much filelr, but railing shit is soo much better in terms of the high, but i save my nose for oxycottin and beans(e)