Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

agreed

i have a grinder but i know how to break up with my hands to just some kinds of nugs it gets hard to do fully you cant rush it you gotta breakit up perfectly and know how to roll to.

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i break mine up with my hands when i roll j's, but i still know how to roll them, so they burn smooth and long, hit well, and don't fall apart or suck. i love rolling em.

3. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

word. whenever i break it up with my hands it just takes too long to do it the right way. gotta get high NOW meng.

4. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

I ate for the first time in 2 days today.
    and I got a half an hour nap after 4 days of no sleep.
    i like.

edit: fuck man I just posted and didnt even say what I wanted to say. but yeah joints is where its at. breaking shit up with your hands might take awhile but its worth it. I want my weed NOW too but I want that shit to hit right.

5. C-money fresh!

buy a grinder worth every cent even if the price is jacked up im tryin to get a new one with a kief screen

6. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

grinders are def worth it. my friend took the kief screen out of his though...idk why, but whatever...i needa get one. sick of breaking up with my hands, shit takes soooooooooo long. but its more accurate i guess. you can get all the little bits of stem out.

I'm picky when it comes to breaking it up by hand, except when its outs...then i just leave the little bits of stem in.

My friend picked up a half of outs for 40 bucks tonight.
    He says theyre bomb but i doubt it.
    I guess I'll find out.

7. C-money fresh!

i just grind it up dump it in the paper or on a sheet of paer and pic the stems out or break up slightly and de-stem first

8. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

yeah just pick the woddy peices out once its ground up...thats what i always did with my coffee grinder, my firend still owes me an acrylic grinder from last summer he was suppsoed to give me it, maybe ill get it this weekend, think im picking up on maybe an eigthball off him for $110

9. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

Yeah I just got this $1 grinder offline and it gets the job done. Worth all 100 pennies

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

4 oz - 1 stack

competitors? step up!

today sucked. we got into a car accident so i had to be the one to take all illegal substances, including two brand spanking new beautiful pieces and hop on the bus..

11. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

screw grinders all you need is scissors,and chop up on your blackbook,it usualy fluffs out the weed more when you chop it on a flat surface,if need be,put your bud in a shotglass,and go crazy with the scissors,takes about aslong as it does with a grinder and pretty much everygrinder ive seen or heard about leaves your bud in big chunks(i prefer it more fine,not dust)
    hand chumming your shit loses alot of crystals,grinders generally lose alot of crystals
    even ones with kief screens have dilema's.tje crystals clog up the mesh screen pretty easy

i have had better experience with extracting the kief myself with just a piece of cardboard and a flat surface.

12. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

13. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

i love bongs, but i love bowls better.

14. ODonthesetrees

why would you ever like a mustache burner over a bong? you're crazy

15. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

yeeeeaaa pass the bong

16. ODonthesetrees

damn i got pissed today at lunch, my friends who think they are like A+ stoners were talkgin abotu thios loser who hangs out with them even though ehs liek 6 eyars older and his bong, and theyre like "dude its 3 feet, i think its impossible for anyone to clear it" im sitting there thinking, ive cleared a 3 foot bong so many times, its nto even hard...its hard to milk the fuck out of it and then clear it out too, but to only rip it till it hits your lips and then clear...fuck i just hate those kids more nad more everytime they talk

17. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

18. the boogeymonster

the boogeymonster Senior Member

19. C-money fresh!

20. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v230_bigtymerz108_IMG_6664.jpg
    jus a lil piece off of what i bought yesterday