Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

nahh im from hawaii

2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

haha, werd. hows the weather? and r u guys technically on the west coast or more of the rising sun placey? haha

3. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

haha weathers pretty much like california right now but less hot. lol yeah we're more west coast, asia is like 10 hours away from here, west coast is about 5

4. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

how many sessions do you fools keep ur rez in until you scrape it

5. anti-anti-crime

haha, and by the way im feelin th e tokin sig

6. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i do mine until the pipe is nearly impossible to suck out of then i crack that bad boy open and throw it on some bud....i dont like smoking resin that much though, it gives you that nuts headache after

haha thanks anti

7. anti-anti-crime

every so often just do a raz hit. light the lighter and sucking it in through the pipe or bowl or whatever u gots till u draw smoke, then clean it out

8. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i just got a bunch of tramadol
    i like that stuff

9. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

this should lead to some cool late night msn rants

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

BUMP!!!!!!!

for a thread thats all about weed its not very HIGH on page

11. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

that was probably the worst pun ive ever heard

12. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

its probably only about weed 50% of the time

ya i just smoke until its hard to get a proper hit. then i'll clean it but i never smoke the res. it just smells too bad and i feel like a crackhead. speaking of crackhead i finally tried some proper crack. i mean i've done it before but only when i made it myself. i only used like half a g when i'd do it. to all those who don't know you need atleast a quarter to get proper rocks, better to use a half or an o, cause when you use small quantities it just bubbles and pops and little pieces go everywhere and you don't get a big solid rock. anyway its chillin but i don't see what the fuss is about. i'd rather just do coke. i don't think i'd go out and buy it. only reason i did actually was cause i was pretty crunk and it was through some random i met walking home. i smoked a rock with him and got a 40piece. just smoked it all, which is why i went on this rant.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  13. SOBER

SOBER Senior Member

what do you guys think of the idea of making a pipe out of clay?

14. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i know some people that have done that. make sure you use the right clay but, not the cheap shit that you harden in ice water...you need the clay you bake in the oven.

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

fuckin hater, i spent all night comeing up with that, 3 fatheads for isperation...

yea not really it was shit

EDIT i just read spetz post about smokin crack, u wont smokke resin but ull happily cook up sum bakein soda, either ur bullshiting or a (normaly id say u were a crack head, but..) a fuckin retard

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  16. ODonthesetrees

this thread has died soo much...its become the 13 year old how to make ghetto bongs thread and tell us you are high, not good stories of what you did to get htat high or anything, just randoms posting "yo im fuckin high!"

17. Mike.

Mike. Senior Member

this thread has nothing on my mary jane thread, it has like 190,000+ views, and 15,000+ posts.

well i found some 30 year old whiskey and i got some cream soda, mixed them up and it tastes like shit but it'll get me drunk. I scraped my dads bong for res and i found a little nug in my dresser :p so hopefully i'll get a little dri tonight

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

u want a story... okay well the other day was my 'prom' well it wasnt a real prom just a leaving party for skool on a boat, anyhoo, me and my friend had a quater ounce, and we were late. got there just in time to see the boat sail off, so were sitting ther for about an hour smoking at the peir hoipein the boat will comeback and stop, so after a few fattys, we here thi familier jamacian voice, it was the guy who looked after our reck room, so we hid he weed, he foned up the owner of the boats office, simce he was pissed he missed the boat he ended up telling the secretry on the fone to fuck off, after about a half hr just sitting there with the lunch room guy the boat stops, just as im about to step on the guy on the deck gets a fone call and says he wont let me on cuss he thaugh i swore at the woman, so to prove i didnt fone them my head of year (teacher ) had to search me for a fone, felt up my grinder, ciggerets and sheets, took one of my lighters and never found the weed, wen they let me on first thing i did was go to the toilet and roll a secret agent(a spliff disguesed as a ciggeret) went and told a few of my friends and we smoked it, after a few 'agents' the boat was penging of skunk, all the weed feinds were goin nuts askin me for a spliff, my friend rolled a zoot but couldnt be botherd to dissguese it, a teacher looked at me take a big hit off off it, i had to just throw it of the side... i cant beleive i didnt even get asked by any teachers about it... then 50+ of us walked around central london looking for puvs that would serve uss, my friend was rolling a zoot on a wall wen he herd a siran and got spookec and ran off, so i chased him. wen we got back everyone was gone. we just finneshed our qauter .... that epic enoughe for you od? cuss its all true

19. ODonthesetrees

that wasnt bad, wasnt anything special but sounds like a pritty fun night i guess

ive aleady posted my best story, the one abotu the dxm...and im in the middle of finishing the one on my last shroom trip so ill post that up when im done

I am "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LETTERS" if anyone didnt know...

20. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i didnt fooor ages,

also i wasnt thinking about wat i was typing, u know wen u go to a party and try and remember everything that happened, well i was kinda doing that, but i left out half off it cuss im lazy and its stupid