Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

what a horrible table to cutup on

2. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

when in rome...

3. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

the lines are percs and oxy and the other pile is yak

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

^^ what the hell is in that bag young man?!

*wink*

seriously though

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

hmm its green. it looks like weed

6. conart

conart Senior Member

hey jw if somone can answer me this question mdma is the pure form of E n i was jw if the ma part acually stood for meth amphetamine somone was telling me this i was just curious caus eive heard that it does n that it dosent. either way e is a pretty fun drug to take.
    oh n does anyone have any suggestions on things to make u chill down when ur comming down on mush it seems every time i do it around the end when im tired n wanna sleep i just lay there n shake n my mind races any suggestions?

7. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

wikipedia that ish sonnnnzorzzz

8. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

smoke some weed,indica if available

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah MDMA AND/OR MDA is the active ingredent in MOST ecstacy pills, but you cant always determan what you are gettin and what kinda doseages/ratios are in the pills, you can find out what it is in pill to a certin extent down to the style of drug catagories... yeah it all depends, presses are bull shit and inconsistant....

[Broken External Image]:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/MDMA_animation.gif
    MDMA (methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine)
    methylamphetamine is the long word for meth so yes...

go back a few pages i wrote a big thing bitching about how people dont know shit about X besides a handfull of people so it will go along with your " you have heard that it does and that it doesnt"
    both of them are true because a pill could be made of MDA which is your more dopeyer rolls the shit that has you lying there rubbing your headback and fourth on a pillow on your bed with the eyes rolled into the back of your head from pure euphora that the mda, then the more common fourm mdma with the same thing but with meth or another tpye of speen added into the pill which give you more of the dancing "matter-of-fact i feel liek partying right now" type of pill....

10. myl

myl Elite Member

i did molly once...while i was on 5 hits lsd...then smoked salvia...most rediculous experience in my life

11. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

i remember this one time i smoked an entire ounce in one sitting, then shot a bundle into my cock, and after that i railed some powdered bleach just for poops and giggles.

12. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

lmao at terror ^^
    I have a question though
    I have a Watson 387 and i know its 7.5 mg of hydrocodone and 500 actamephine (sp)
    I was just wondering if i take it in the morning tmrw will i be ok at school???
    I am not new to opiates or anything and have popped vicodin before but i was just think 7.5 mg of hydrocodone is alot....i just want to buzz but still be able to do my work and not all like out of it
    hit me back with suggestions on whatch ya think...

13. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

Yehh e's useually laced with like speed nd meth like 90percent of the time, And "pures" aint pure mdma, ITs laced. 9/10 pills are laced in my city so if anyone has any hopes of doin shit that aint laced miight as well drop that right now. Fuck i wonder how much meth nd speed ive done just becauseve all the fucking e i have done. Soo waack, But ive decided to quit comedowns and depts are a bitch.

14. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

no...methylamphetamine and methamphetamine are different compounds

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  15. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

id say bad plan, ive eaten oxy at school before and the whoel walkign aroudn thing just makes you feel wicked groggy and shitty and then the whole comdown hits and you get the super headache and i eventualyl puked actually, it was only my seocnd time doing it though i must admit

16. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

Fuck anything with acetaminophen in it. Sure it increases the effects of oxy, but it'll leave you with that nasty stomach ache/ headache and is probably what's causing you to throw up. The times ive had oxy and taken acetaminophen too have always been shit compared to just oxy. The increased effect isnt worth it =\

17. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

yeah???
    well thanks for the heads up but im gonna do it anway
    isnt oxy stronger then hydrocodone??
    ill be able control it...

18. aRXV

aRXV Member

damn, yall nuts.

i just drink.
    don't smoke, nothing.

buts its because i have a blood disorder, so when I smoke herb, i get CRUNK

19. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

crunks high and drunk, least round' here it is...but farvx keep it that way...mad respect.

20. aRXV

aRXV Member

when I say crunk I mean like Method Man in Belly, the scene where he gets roofied... if i smoke my blood processes the THC to be more potent than it is. I do smoke sometimes, its just that I get MAD HIGH, real easy.