Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

I've seen a lot of talk about shrooms on here n was wondering if anyone would wanna donate me a spore print? please?:p
    Pm me if ur feelin generous, im only askin u to waste one cap after all :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  2. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

Sorry dood, but i doubt that anyone will staight give you some a spore print or spore syringes. Just go to spores 101 .com (without the spaces). <<<Good place to get them.:D

3. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Yea but they aint free, or at least are a lot dearer than paying for shipping/w/e lol.
    I remember reading on a shroom forum that people used to do it all the time, one spare cap can give someone a couple of flushes, they pass on a print or two and the cycle continues.
    Fuck money :p lol
    Theres a headshop i saw equadorian prints in but i think it was £10 n i was jst like wtf lol.
    Cant imagine how they can charge that just for spores lol.
    :(

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i doubt u could grow them if u cant even get a spore print

5. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

i think 90 percent of the kids on here dont know shit

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

obviously,
    their kids,
    for a stoner thread everyone is allways so eger to prove how much they know about drugs

edit to be fair mushrooms never used to be illegal so now that they are theres not really a market for them

7. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Ok wtf is that meant to mean?
    I cant get a spore print cause foreign mushrooms dont tend to grow in the Uk (foreign ye see) and only lib's grow here and its not even in season.
    I said they sell prints in a shop but i thought the price was unreal, was just seein if anyone was willing to do me a favour.
    I also think that 90 percent of the kids on here don't know shit but say shit straight if that was directed at me.

edit:first sentence aimed at Gesus, not sketch.

8. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ok fine yuk, you wouldnt beable to grow the mushrooms, specially in winter.. what the fuck, seriously spring time feild mushrooms, in the snow... yea...

first of all theres natural way to do shit, then theres the hydro ways where u can grab grow bads and inject spores, then u can sit there and have a whole intire lab set up all strile and everything....

put the chance are if u cant get a single fucking print you dont need to be growing with them, if u dont like the prices OH WELL, thats the nature of the game u got to SPEND MONEY TO MAKE IT, if anyone here knows somthing about mushrooms in here its me ive know some really smart people who try to grow off a spore prints so many diffrent ways from jara and rice cackes to all types of other shit but its easy to fuck them um, its also easy to fuck OTHER PEOPLE up... so if u dont know what your doing dont be fucking doing it because if u DID know how to grow them, you wouldnt be asking for someone on a fuckin candian based fourm to send a spore print threw coustoms and to the UK hoping that the spore print would transfer right and be good enough for you to grow a WHOLE fucking bactch (off one print) big enough to clone those to make your set up bigger mushrooms take time care and most of all MONEY to breed then u make a few harvests and next thing u know its all profit....

let me guess u still live at home and your hoing to gornw them in your cloest or under your bed, hell maybe even under your house in the winter....

yea dude, you want me to say it stright with you i will but i dont liek to be a dick, you want my honest opinon on anything else good sir?

10. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

ahhh gesus i agreeaint no nukka goin to grow psilocybe cubensis unless they in a jungle haha you can try it in a mush cultivation station but you eont have naa chance mannngg

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ive done ti but i live in south florda where its ultra humid and in the 70-80, you throw that in a dark place that the perfect temp for them with teh moisture in the air

12. decide2provider

decide2provider Member

13. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Gesus man it doesnt snow here lol, and its actually pretty easy to create a warm humid environment with some pretty cheap equipment.
    Spores are legal still so i dunno what ur talkin about with customs, and they can get through the postal service no problem (even u said about spores101.com).
    Why u givin me so much shit gesus, i just asked if someone could do me a favour.
    Even though this is a Canadian based forum, a lot of people from outside Canada post here ("i live in south florda"-You)
    How does what ur sayin make sense Gesus?
    Ur saying that i dont know how to grow shrooms and if i did i wouldnt be asking for spore prints?
    Where's the logic in that?

14. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

15. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

yuk do you know how to grow them, Ive attempted many times(over 10) to grow shrooms and only 3 times they have fruited(most turn into aborts if they even sprout). the enviroment has to be incredibly steril and just about any contamination ruins the whole batch.
    if your serious about growing go buy a few books and read up, I have 3 books on cubesness cultivation alone, then I also have a peyote growers guide, lsd chemist guide, mdma chemist guide, and a pcp recipe.

silent leave painpills alone(unless your actually in pain) more people get addicted to opiets(sp) and relapse after rehab than any other drug, from what Ive read, you basically have to hit rock bottom(almost lose everything or die) befor you can stop using(this is probably for heavy opied addiction).
    an the brighter side I foud myself a new X hook and Im bout to grab a jar here soon

16. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

17. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

I see mr. stick in there preparing to tear your blunt apart.
    looks good tho

18. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

Yea bltz, the first thing i did when i had the idea of growing them was downloading as many psilocybe cultivation books as i could find.
    I've watched tek's describing pretty much every possible method and read tonnes and tonnes of grow diaries etc.
    The sterility of it all's an obvious thing to think about but apart from that i don foresee any major problems.
    I did manage to find a couple of aquarium heaters for £5 each which i thought wasnt too bad n I'm gonna go with the vermiculite/brown rice flour substrate incase anyone cares.
    I dont see how books on pcp n mdma would help tbh bltz :p
    Anyone here succesfully grown shrooms and would care to share some experience?

19. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i actually have pain in my wrist, thats why i wanted them but after reading and hearing about all these addictions and how hard it is to get off them i changed my mind. ive been taken 500 mg tylenols and they've been workin alright. for some reason they aint kickin in till like 4-5 hours later though.

20. h!de7

h!de7 Senior Member

just stocked up on my QP, in a bag with superman emblems all over it, ever saw one of those? their bad as hell. ill have flicks later after i break it