Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

the book on mdma dosnt help for mushys but it is somthing you need if your a candy kid
    and I dont have a book on pcp just a recipe

I find pain killers to be boring I like taking something that makes the day more exciting.
    like rolling(x) and an amusement park
    I would take a bunch of painkillers if I was gonna go to a carnaval tho, the music would be insain

2. saucy

saucy Senior Member

can anyone post a step-by-step method of harvesting your weed from the plant? i cant find a good one on google

3. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

4. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

www.rollitup.org....

Awesome spot...really chill...and TONS of grow guides and journals...check it out.

5. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

tylonol t3s? with codedine? maybe

6. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

ok so im drinking absinthe for the first time tonight. Bought 2 bottles of Lucid brand absinte which WAS bought here in the u.s., i know the government has regulations on the levels of thjuone since its semi legal now ....i know how to prepair it and all that jazz but im looking for what can i expect from it? can i still drink on some beers after drinking absinthe? any other info would be great....also a quick response would be even greater

7. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

whatever you do, bud is green which means good. so smoke some shit.

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

9. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

oh weed fo sho...who's a/s/l you want?

also about the absinthe , ive done hallucinagens before so IF the absinthe works what kind of trip wqould it be like? doses or fungi?

10. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

222's are one step lower then a t3 and do contain codeine.

11. C-money fresh!

i got some coedine cough syrup but i dont know what the dose is. like how much codine is in a teaspoon. it dont say on the bottle.

12. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

how much did you get dude cause i found like 3 bottles and split one with my friend before a sweet 16 and half a bottle didnt really do anything

13. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

You have to either drink the whole bottle or find out how to get some of them in tablets or pills.

14. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

my friend just left awhile ago after doing heroin but he had this stuff with him called naxolone incase something went wrong. i forgot to ask him what it was and i was wondering if anyone could tell me

15. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

robbie it all depends on the type
    I stole a few bottles of yellow tussinex that was something like 10mg per tablespoon or something.
    Sadly I barely got to use any since I ended up selling it for $15 an oz
    but right befor I took a trip up to detroit(back in nov-dec) I bought a oz of green permethizine and used it the whole way up and around tha murda mitten coating blunts, plus my homie had a fat bag of DRO, needless to say we were fucked up the whole trip, my michigan homies stayed fucked up with us once we got up there..

Roadtrips are fun as fuck but hard to remember

sex I believe its a opied blocker

16. C-money fresh!

its like brand name is narcon they use it for heroin overdoses it counters the effects of opiates instantly. so if you od and they give you that shit in an ambulance you throw up everywhere and the opioids like stop working. its pretty complicated but i worked with a dude who was an emt and he told me about how they always made the new guy give it cuz they would get puked on and the person who oded would like come back to life after that. basicly idk

17. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

it tastes like monkey balls.

18. Aladin

Aladin Senior Member

anyone know anything about rocacets? how long they stay in your system, how strong they are, etc

19. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

im supposed to go shroomin tomorrow or monday....never done it, wats the deal wit da trips....u have good n bad 1s i hear.... how does it turn out to b a bad trip or at leaast start dat way so i can prevent it....i smoke weed never tried nething else so im a noob in da drug scene appreciate ne help thanx

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

keep an open mind and an open schedule, you'll be fine

and if shit starts to go south, just remember, its not real