Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

if you start to have a bad trip put a childs movie in and force yourself to watch it.
    finding nemo is good, fuck barney Id get pissed if he showed up in 1 of my trips(like a blood at a crip party)

2. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

beer before liquor - never been sicker
    liquor before beer - you're in the clear

words to live by.

3. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i remember my first experience with mushrooms in philly

shit was wild

me and my homie ate them at 4pm off of plates with forks and knives.

walked over to rittenhouse square and waited for the comeup.

shit gets fuzzy after rittenhouse, but i basically walked around center city for 6 hours tripping face.

i do remember a group of kids who walked past us and were fucking us, and i remember saying "those kids are really mean, whats their problem"

i also remember saying "they know" alot too, in regards to people looking at us strange.

i also remember having one of those "everything ive been doing in my entire life has been leading up to this moment right now"

the moment being me eating peanutbutter from the jar

overall a very enjoyable and eye-opening experience

4. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

hahahahaha
    I had the same peanutbutter experience but it was a slice of pizza the first time i tripped acid

5. KID XYLENE

KID XYLENE Member

so my boy comes over my place and said he bought sum salvia... i was like what are you gay? so we go get really stoned... then rolled a joint of this grape flakie shit and smoked it trailed with a couple bowls. tasted like shit.
    but my brain was ligit fucked up for like 15 minutes. minutes later my brain is still going a million miles a minute. like. the world is in zones? i dont know where im going with this... its really hard to focus on this. this shits wierd

holy shit this took me a half hour to type

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  6. KID XYLENE

KID XYLENE Member

like im stuck in my room.

7. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I haven't posted here in a while...but finally found a shop in Tassie that sells absinthe..however it's hella expensive and it contains 7 and 9 milligrams of Thujone per litre...I've seen higher though but not here just online.

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

atleast you boy's got a head on um... nax, is also called narco... its an opiate blocker liek bltz said but the thing about it being an oopiate block is if you shoot too much and overdose you can just take that shit and his rig and a spoon crush up the pils add 60units of water stir that shit up real quick and then hit his vain, its better to do this in a bathroom because hes doign to wake up INSTANTLY going into withdrawls puking all over and alot of other times shitting or pissin themselves... but stleast there alive.... they will probably feel like they dont want to bealive for the next 8 hours but yeah...

once the opiate blockers in your system you can shoot dope and u you do after oding u deserve what you'll get, if u shoot again youllgo back into those withdrawls again, and it wont ware off for about 15 hours....
    shits handy, i once mainlined it by accident i felt weird and told fanny then started puking everywhere uncontrollably running into the nearest place with a bath room to take a shit i distroyed that bathroom i was puking on myself in the sink tolet trashcan on my clothes and shit... i thought i was gonna die, it was fucking horrible.... so if u DO hit your boy with it make sure hes OD'd not just nodded out.... cas if i woke up after doing a nice shot of dope by that stuff id stright fuck someone up....

on that note i slammed some good blow todays first time i shoot alot of it fucking crazy way too addictive i think ill be leaving that shit alone fuckign fresh high for uppers, todays the manson show... i cant wait to get up there cop some h drop some L and then beat up faggets who only sing "dissposable teens"

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

haha i remember being on some good fam L and driving home listening to enduser at sunrise, i got on one fo those trips HARD i mean HARDDDDDDD i went as far to write pills a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong message telling him how today is the frist day of the rest of his life and if he wants he could do sooooooo much with it... i love trips like those hell ive stoped doing drugs and selling them because of trips like those that turn bad from TOO much... specially with mushrooms i tend to over due it, the poison turns on me i next spend the few hours tripping face seening that scene from cabin fever where the girls has her face eaten on anf then get snuffed out with a shovel... that plus radiohead start to drive me insane i got way into the lyrics that night started hardcore over analyzing them that night got worse.. till in the morning when it wore off a bit i swiched back into the self help trips and relized what i was going to myself and people that i was forcing my mind to recoil in terror for fun.... i boy that night got thrown on a bad trip as well and he ate 1/3rd of what i had... he got stuck for 3 days tripping face, on his way home he stright up walked into someone else house and passed out there, i felt so bad for um he was sooo lost.....

fucking friday the 13th and a full moon.... i always over do it on thsoe days...

10. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah, first time a few months back, i was taking a piss and said that outloud when the roommate walked by haha she didn't know what was going on till after that. fun times.

11. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

yo gesus thanks for that reply on the realtime, i was just curious what that was.
    so thankies!

12. Bright Idea

Bright Idea Senior Member

13. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

drank that absinthe last night....WOW WHAT A RIP-off.. 60 bucks for a bottle of strong booze..but i must say it was a very comfortable, relaxing drunk...then i said fuck that and shotgunned a few natty lights and washed it down with some headie nugs

14. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

like uma thurman in pulp fiction??

15. MAST

MAST Elite Member

ate 1.5 mush/chocolate chip/marshmallow cookies the other night and tripped rather well. each one had a half an eighth in it. took a while to kick in though.

i think i'm goin to the closest train yard we can find in a little while. ive only been once with my dad a long time ago, so i have no idea where it is.

on the subject of syrup, my friend had a tiny bit in a styrofome cup this one time, and i took like 2 medium-small sips, and 5-10 minutes later, i was seein tracers on everything and sinking into my seat. i think it was codeine/promethazine, and it had a lot of it in there. speaking of that, that was the day i had the first syrup, first OC's, and first xanny's i've ever had. i gotta admit, i was pretty fucked up all day.

16. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

e terror thanx appreciate it....n yo was i beefn wit u da other day?

17. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

my homies in tha murda mitten just told me today that there plants had to be pulled early today. They checked on them and found a mold growing at the roots called a og grower and he tolds them to pull the plants. Good news is that the plants fruited, they are estimating about an 8th of smokable dodie after its dried and cured. they told me that 1 of the 2 look like some high times quality and the other is not far from it.

18. Stolen

Stolen Senior Member

Diphenhydramine aka benadryl
    has anybody besides myself tried that shit?
    thos trips are fuckin insaine at the right doses,you be thinking the people that you imagine yourself talking too are real till they disapear...horrible sideeffects

19. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

you wouldnt trip that hard after just a couple sips of codiene let alone see shit just after a couple sips
    can you even see shit off codiene?????
    i had benedryl when i was in the hospital
    it was only like 10 mg's at a time but it was really good shit
    i had the pills form and the liqiud form i think....cant really remember....
    i also had fentinal (sp?) when i was in the hospital to so that shit is like 10x as strong

20. SLiNK!

SLiNK! Member

i've been 100% sober for a week straight now, got really bad cold sweats last night though. Think i need to light up some bud to take off the edge.