Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

yeah thats it...good call

2. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

update: 6 weeks old grown with a 13w cfl

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a158_steven_otterpop_DSC00012_2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

wta was the warrent for? drugs and graffiti? or was it just for one of those?

4. anti-anti-crime

same here mang, northeast PA, gotta hate it... notin but a buncha country bumb fucks and assholes, but the weed is good!

5. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

i love the smell of deemsters in the morning :)

6. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

They didnt have a warrent, they showed up 7 cars deep knocked on the door and my roomate got intiminated and let them search the house, now they are lookin for me, so I told my roomate to give them my mams number and Imma stay over there for a lil while. They dont have anything major on me tho, just suspesion and possession of paraphanellia(sp). they conviscated my digi's and my pipes, Im more heated that they got the pipes, especially my bubbler since it was practically a gift.
    Now all Im worried about is finding that dirty rat.

7. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

name is SEIZAH!

8. anti-anti-crime

damn man, that fucking sucks. if they got ur blackbooks that aint shit, that will get thrown out cause they cant prove u ACTUALLY did anything with the pieces. mayb u shown them to some other ppl and they stole the name. but paraphenelia isnt that big of a charge, my bro got it for havin a bowl in his car and baggy wit weed fragments in it, lukily he wasnt high or else we woulda got dui, but nayways, he just got a 400 doller fine. pretty good considering the cercumstances.
    and i had to find a snitch once, it wasnt easy but i just wnt on google and typed in how to tell if someone is lying to u. found some helpful things. found the kid and had a lil party wit a couple of my friends.

9. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

couple of your friends, thats gay, mad gay.

10. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

We think is might be a (ex)friend of my roomates exgirlfriend or it might be the guy that has been staying with us, I got in a big arguement a few weeks back wit him n he threatened my life, I told him to go ahead n swing n he pussied out, then bout a week ago he said something really suspicious to me, he said, "I get paid friday, Ill buy some DRUGS from you".
    I sat there lookin at him stuipdly, then I was like IDK doubt Ill have any(even know I woulda).
    like I said Im not sweatin it, Im more worried about the snitch themself than the charge, Its a good thing my dude stunted on me that day Or Id be locked up, I was bout to cop another jar.

11. anti-anti-crime

shit man, i woulda swung on that fucker right then and there and got it over wit. and then again when he said that shit about the drugs. i dont no anybody who would say drugs over slang. this is probably stupid of me to say but still, mayb he was wearin a wire? and beat that fucker up, get all ur boys to jump his ass and snatch everything but his stained underwear, write I HATE NIG*ERS on his bak and make him walk through a blood neighborhood

12. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

why would I take him to a blood neighborhood, we live inbetween 4 diffrent crip sets.
    Plus Ill the *****s that chill at my house are crips. Actually the reason I had my homie paint a peice on my wall is because all my other homies decided to put there crip tags all over my wall n I needed to cover it up.
    Anyways as much as I could hurt phisically, I can hurt him in a far worse way, kick him out and then he's homeless, after that he'll lose his job for the fact that he wont be able to take a shower. It will all work out in the end. Trust me.

13. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

why involve more people then need be, it's an illegal game, chances are you'll create more snitches. Plus mobbing is, real, real, reall, homosexual.

14. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

what are you tony montana? it takes alot to get the dea to raid a house, unless your on parole or probation. and your fucked anyway because scales baggies etc fall under dealer-specific paraphenila, not user-specific..it'll be worse.

15. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

^^I didnt say DEA it was local police, like I said Im not sweatn it, they found no product so they dont have much of a case.

16. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

k another question, i might brew some sugar, "D", Kool Ade, or Tabs (the question i'm asking the person who knows the answer will know wut im talking about) is it necessary to put lighter fluid? Wut should i put, because i'm trying to make it as healthy as possible. I got the recipe off this site http://www.matarese.com/matarese-files/4444/make/index.html, send me a private message telling me if its bullshit, and the best way to brew some "D". appreciate it

17. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

if your talking about electric koolaid

i know of peopel who are WAYYY too fucked from it than again it was the 80's

18. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

nah im talkign about acid, i read that you grind morning glory seeds, then soak them in lighter fluid, could i just soak it in water? cuz theres no way in hell im taking anything with lighter fluid

19. segway

segway Elite Member

the lighter fluid evaporates, and you aint gonna be "brewing" no acid, youre gonna get LSA which, while it shares some properties of LSD is nowhere near the same

20. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

but still, take into acount, that there will be a few hydrocarbon strands that you dont want to be smoking.. because the vapour would be pure napha fumes...

use alcohol..

not isopropyl which will cause kidney damage..

and certainly not butinol or methanol which you will have brain damage.. yumm.
    (not even alcohol dentat)
    use ethenol.....

and heat it to remove all the phychoactive ingredient, but only a mild heat.... then evapourate and compress...

taddah....

on the concept of legal drugs..

i had posted a long while back about a smoking mix.. meanwhile i've improved on it, more research, the stuff that has less concentration of phychoactive ingredients then i extract/concentrate it. ive also includeing more plants bumping it up to 23 proven phychoactive plants..

(im not going to give it out because its my "special blend" and i plan to sell (maybe online even, with inks/paints ect with rogue.)

but anyways.. getting carried away..

my herbs/plants were getting overgrown... being bored.. i created a resin/solid smoke whatever....
    out of resins and extracts..

i cut some up.. put about a fifth/quater of a gram im my bowl.. smoked it.. it was like i had had 3 northan lights.. and lasted about 3 or so hours.. i was loving it...

pm me and i'll probobly reveal whats its made of..

but seriously, dont get me wrong.. i still love real hash..

i have something thats like a liqourish allsort, its kief formed hash (if thats the right saying) with regular hash, pressed into a sausage shape, layered and cut..

beautiful stuff..