Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mind.or.matter

mind.or.matter Senior Member

str youre a post whore. shut the fuck up.
    E curing your bud eh?

this picture was on my phone when i got it, i dunno what the story with it is.
    ai108.photobucket.com_albums_n10_mind_or_matter_Jesus.jpg

2. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

yeah man, t'was a bit too dry for my liking so i decided to give it a bit of a curing.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

where u grab those jars e terrawwww?

4. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

lol i actually saw the same jars at michaels ..

5. MontanaPainter

6. SLiNK!

SLiNK! Member

does anyone know anything about naproxen?
    im home with my grandma house sitting while my parents are on a cruise, and i found my dads bottle of naproxen 500mg, it says its for pain/athritis.
    someone lemme know if these would do anything, i need to get fucked up.

7. MontanaPainter

i did research for you and no. you cant

its more anti inflammitory than painkiller

now you can e-ride my dick so you can be in my siggy

8. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

been an amazing 4 days since i started the nutes

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a158_steven_otterpop_DSC00004.jpg

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

that's even scarrier to me, cause it's like "There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out! He's fuzzy!"

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

got those two and a larger one for $1 at a thrift store

11. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

i had a joint and i didnt want it to get crumpled in my backpack so i put it in the bottom of my altoids can and if anyone ever had altoids b4 u know how theres paper along the inside of the tin so i put the j underneath the paper with the mints on top and when i smoked it tasted like mint
    alright!

12. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

Quick to call me out eh? Its just centerfold under glass that i roll on. I thought it was quite obvious seeing as how those pills are sitting perfectly flat on it. Heres some Afghan that is indeed my weed not a picture:cool: [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00281.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00280.jpg

13. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

That plant looks ready to transplant (Try to use a black or green containers a see through one exposes the roots to light which is a no no). I also noticed that in both picks your soil looks very wet which would explain why the leaves are a bit droopy. Overall it looks like a healthy plant and i hope for your sake its a female. Also get some more cfl's on it they are like 99cents.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00284.jpg [Broken External Image]:http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/judeisg-unit/DSC00283.jpgMy new ghetto closet set up. Theres a bunch of seeds germinating and one Atomic Haze sprout.

14. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i have a question about lights

would one of those phillips jawns for aquariums and plants suit the needs of growing?

i managed to rack one from home depot and i have a power source for it and im wondering if this will work wel enough.

im not trying to grow anything fancy, just doing it for shits and giggles really and to see if i can do it.

15. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

idk what kind of light that is.. link?or pic?

16. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

The only lights you can really use for succesfully growing are HPS,MH, and Flourescents. I believe phillips makes MH aquarium lights. Find me a pick and i will tell you. If it dosen't work out go to walmart and buy(they are 1 dollar each if you dont wanna rack) a bunch of compact flourescents that screw into a normal light fixture. A few will work fine for growing a single plant.

17. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

nevermind, i just did some research on my own.

turns out theese are very well suited to indoor plant growing.

18. SOBER

SOBER Senior Member

ok so ive been looking into LSA for a little bit.
    is there a certain type of morning glory seed that i need or will any of them work?
    and should i bother extracting or should i just eat em straight,
    and alot of extraction guides say you shouold use methanol or somthing else, would strong liquor work just as well or do i need methanol, it seems like ingesting methanol would be kind of unhealthy.

19. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

all verietys will work, but heavenly blue is sertainly the best...

if your like me and grow the plant, then your all good, but if you buy the seeds, soak them in warm water for a day or so, then rinse of and soak again in fresh water for an hour or so.. just so theres none of the agents to stop you from intakeing them left in...

but yeah.. seriously dont use methanol.. it will give you brain damage.. no joke.. same with butinol, and isopropyl causes kidney/liver damage...

so use ethenol, the drinkable stuff.. and if you really want to, soften it with some liquor like brandy ect.. but do it in this ratio for still full extraction. 1/6 liquor to 5/6 ethenol.

:D

20. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

curing with an orange peel?
    also you usually cure in the dark.
    if you just want to put some moisture back in your buds you can use a piece of lettuce and it doesn't alter the smell or taste of your nug like an orange peel does. just dont leave it in for too long.