Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. GTV

GTV Member

gk

I got 1 and if its been already talked about i don't care....

Ghetto krink

get a bottle and fill it with 2/3 oil based rusto rust paint. (any color)

fill 1/3 with paint thinner ( don't add to little or it won't flow out ur marker).

brake fluid. all it does is slow down the drying time to make it stain harder... i don't belive it, if u do add very little maybe a cap size.

so u get gk.

GTV CREW

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

you sir, are a genius

3. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

I Might just slit my toes with annoyance.. im ill in bed and this just makes me worse.

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

.......wow?

5. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

fuckin retard...

6. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

wow i hope he was just kidding... cause paint doesnt stain

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

right now im not sure what to say about this.... except that it was the dumbest thing ive heard, no matter what

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

lets make everything stain with brake fluid.
    yay!
    stains!
    -_-

9. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

haha

and lotsa kool aid yo

lol

10. Olick

Olick Elite Member

i.

should kill you.

and alienchild123 tha tjust looks like a crappy window chalk markers "not the good ones" the ones without pumps. thier reallly shitty trust me. not worth time or money

11. whocares!?!?!

whocares!?!?! Senior Member

I have a hunch they're handing out basic dyes rather than solvent dyes. Stick to kool aid if you don't know the deal.

12. noise not music

noise not music Senior Member

Yo what could I add in my ink to make it more permanent thats easy to get a hold of ...besides brake fluid that is...

13. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

yeah murder death has been out for a bit just because something gets added to bombing science dont mean its new lol.
    thanks sir for the feed back

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  14. Yuckasfuck

Yuckasfuck Senior Member

What you mean basic dyes? lol
    By solvent dyes i'm talking about basically any dye, mainly for plastic, which is soluble in a solvent.

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I haven't posted in here in forever, mainly because this shit is so repetitive its a joke.

Complete novices ask "what should I put in my ink to make it more permanent?"
    Stupid people post the recipe for ghetto krink with brake fluid added "for stains"
    Everyone flames them
    Lazy people ask how to make ink thicker
    Everyone says cigarette ashes or reburnt paper
    Someone talks about dyes and about making hard staining ink
    Someone talks about paints and about how ups are more important than staining
    A bunch of people flame each other and then a novice asks how to make his ink more permanent.

This thread is just one big ego-trip and dick-riding fest. People try to sound smart by talking about making inks and their opinions on shit. If they sound really smart then others ride their dicks.
    Its all a waste of time.

Just get some shit and go bombing. It doesn't matter if its shitty ink, some stuff you mixed to be "hard staining", something you bought, some krink, some ghetto krink - even with brake fluid added, or straight paint for fucks sake.

This shit is pointless. Just get some shit and go bombing.
    Besides... if you used ultra hard staining permanent ink (make-believe) then there would be nothing left to tag after a few nights of bombing and y'all can go back to collecting pokemon cards

16. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

ayo i have a problem
    i evaporated soem methylene blue into powder/crystal flakes.

then i put equal amounts into each test tube
    View attachment 361976
    the one on th left is 91% alcohol, the right is water...i thought evaporating meth blue would make it work better?
    i mean ik its just to make it not have water in it, but its hardly even dissolving.

17. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

fuckin wow man...u put it in test tubes n shit..LOL....Young Scientist...:p

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

well i had um, so why not use um

19. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

When people actually spent time researching shit on the old thread and this thread i.e (sintaks,rouge ,harry,smoothnuts,vagrant,bizerkiz) one of those people told us that the percentage of water in the methelyne blue wouldnt affect the alchohol enough to notice a dramitic change in the inks quality depending on how much methelyne blue u add to the mixture and how much water the solution contains that was before they deleted the old thread (R.I.P).
    But i am not sayin everyone here doesnt research there stuff, just alot dont
    and i am definatly not talking to you H3TT1NG3R cause you went to the effort to take photographs.
    wether this information is worth wile i thought i would alaborate on previous comments
    as for me i dont use methelyne blue too often i use ;

*One part raven oil
    *Three parts feast watsons oil stainer
    *And one teaspoon of dot 3 brake fluid

the feast watsons has a similair affect to methelyne blue it seeps through the paint to reveal a vivid tag.
    and if the buff man doesnt decide to paint over it and use solvents it may take a little bit of the feast watsons off but not dramtic change will occur.
    If the buff man is a pychotic prick who hates graff and spends time on it he will get off most of the feast watsons and find that the raven oil has seeped through many layers of paint.
    wether or not he has a tin of paint on him and he has the time he may paint over the raven oil and and it will not seep through the fresh layer of paint but then he has another 100 or so tags to clean up :D
    lol at the buff man.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  20. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

haha thanks, i think ill just evap a lot of water out, then pour the flakes in the rest, then at least it will be less water