Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

have you even looked at the recipes thread?

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

alcohol and pens, or water and acrylic. insanely easy, look at the stickied ink thread.

3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Acere you still fucking suck.

:(

But yeah, Musick stick with easy shi.

4. Olick

Olick Elite Member

acer ur sig pisses me off to the point ill give you my sex slave "rogue" to you just to get it off

he does things =]

GOLDON DRAGOON!!

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

hmm.. this could be a possibility. only if you tell me what golden dragoon is.

6. Cham

Cham Elite Member

so I heard a rumor about making ink out of aresol cans lol

so I tried it out

I took a ground can I had(neon orange)
    put it in the freezer(this is all good)
    heres where I went wrong...
    I emediatly sprayed the lowered pressure can into a water bottle untill the can was empty
    so I had about 6 - 10 oz of aerosol ink
    I put it into an empty squeezer.
    there was still a ton of aresol or what ever makes the paint pressurized mixxed in the ink so I needed to compress the nib ever couple of minutes or the danm nib would turn into a rocket LOL. I had it for about half a day and then I stopped at taco bell and ate when I went out side I noticed the squeezer was quite agetated and went to open it, a gyzer of neon orange shot about 3 or 4 inches out if the top of the squeezer sending the nib flying and turning some poor bastards front pourch orange lol

the first time I used it the squeezer was under so much pressure that it slid across teh surface I used it on leaving a mark 2 to 3 times the size of the nib or the squeezer... I do have to say it was alot of fun to use... a little messy. supper supper supper drippy.

[Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSC00382.jpg?t=1210317195

what I should have done(and did with the rest of the ink before I fucked it up trying to make it a little bit thicker) was leave the bottle of paint opened so that it could loose the pressure shit in it like making soda go flat......

``````````````````
    more experimenting
    so my local shop gets alot of squeezers and such. some from big names and some stuff from local heads.
    they just got a fat shipment of this stuff called shine. it comes in the same style squeezer as the krink squeezers(thats the squeezer I used above). bassicly the same thing as krink. super drippy, lots of colors and stuff. it has no smell and cost about half asmuch as the krink. so I had less then an 8th of a bottle of shine left and filled the rest with satiner to crush busses and shit. the shine sort of mixed with the ink but not entirely. it came out pretty dope though I think
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/yeah_mayen/DSCN3022.jpg?t=1210317654
    I like the solid part in the middle with the ink outline and drips

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  7. alienchild123

alienchild123 Senior Member

hold the can upside down, and spray untill there is no presssure, then puncture it and pour it into a a bottle and shake, then take the lid off and let the geasses escape, do this a few times.

8. pib

pib Member

yeah i remember i had the same kind of orange ground marking paint that I tried to spray so I could just have some tight mop or marker paint. No good. Your shit will definitely explode.

9. Cham

Cham Elite Member

I liked it alot actually... like if I could maintain the amount of pressure that the first shot had it would be dope.... but I dunno how id do that lol

10. pib

pib Member

Oh yeah the first time i put it in a woodsman and every time i went to juice it shot like a fuckin beast haha. kiwi mops exploded though. was fresh with the bright ass colours, grimey and drippy, shinin..think theres anyway to get alot of the aerosol out of there maybe..?

11. Cham

Cham Elite Member

and its tsill runnin too almost two weeks later lol..... its like flat florecent paint ink casue it stains like a motehr fucker as well for some reaons
    HAHAHA

12. Olick

Olick Elite Member

sexy stuff man. good too kno people are actually tryin shit

13. pib

pib Member

Haha, back on ink, i was wondering if I could evaporate some old pen ink i fucked up on by using 70% so i could just scrape it into ink that im making now. Would it even evaporate, like water-based ink?

14. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^its probably be more of a goo, because you know how if u write a big black spot with a pen, even after days if you touch it it rubs around and is goey.

15. pib

pib Member

think itd be straight to add it though? i mean it wont be so gooey once its in the ink, think it might be worth a try..

16. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

If i wanted to make pen ink but didn't have rubbing alcohol i couldn't use paint thinner could i?

17. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

i used acetone once while making pen ink and it work. never tried thinner tho. so idk

18. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

yeah im tempted to try it but i dont really want to waste the pens :(

19. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

um no dont tryi it, its the opposite, use fuckign water b4 that shit

20. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

w/e ill just wait tell i go to a walmart for rubbing alcohol.