Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Rogue

Rogue Guest

It's basically acylic base with pigment.

Basically, acrylic paint with more base added to it.

2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

I'm not sure about that, but if you want white there is always the ded outdoorsman - comes in a few colors and I know white is one of them.

But you got me thinking, I'm going to go try making some out of whiteout, I'll edit my post when i get back.

Edit: I don't think it makes sense to do this anyways since white out comes in such tiny amounts

BUT: it was hard to get the right consistency where it would flow through a mop, but not drip an insane amount. I did one water bottle cap of white out, half a cap of nail polish remover and a dash of paint thinner. It was too thick before i put the nail polish remover in, but after that it was too drippy.

Go with ded..

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  3. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Yes, can make ink out of white out.

But being able to thin it the right way is expensive. Just put it into a mop if you want to use it as ink.

4. Jet

Jet Elite Member

white out + nail polish remover no?

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

If you want shit, sure.

6. Olick

Olick Elite Member

hahahhaha^^^

and yes you did disturb our anal orgy. GAWD!!

on the side note. what you guys buff test your paints with. goofoff is good but i didnt kno you had to be 18 to buy it.

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

buff test with soap and water, a general cleaner, and then a graffiti cleaner. graffiti cleaners like goofoff are generally made with xylene, toluene, alcohols.. so if you cant get goofoff, just use those bases.
    xylene, denatured alcohol, isopropyl...

8. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

do you guys have any fucking clue how to thin out junobo i tried paint thinner but it fucked up hard.?

9. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Because it's not oil-based

10. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

yeah i know that but what could i thin it out with water? im guessing its some sort of accrilic shit. cause i find it way to thick.

11. harry

harry Senior Member

junobo is water based paint + mustard powder + GK... but i just got some aswell shit sucks balls fuck that go ghetto krink please dont buy it its way to thik ima just try adding water to it an see wha happens?

12. Rogue

Rogue Guest

No it's not

It's acrylic paint thinned.

The recipe yu said is Biz and I's and it is 100% ours, not ghetto junobo. And the recipe isn't that anyway, thats just the basic's of it.

13. harry

harry Senior Member

i hate life so much i just wanted to see how it was so i ordered some and its a fucking bottle of acrillic i have like five bottles of acrillic sitting around in better colours than that shit and better consistancy what fucking gay cunts

14. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

Plus on the website it says it is oil based...

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

it is oil based but it has acylic in it. after doin a tag on my closet door with it i waited till it dried, and fuck, u can peel it off, it took me 10 minutes with sand paper to it to get it completely off
    and just so yall aint expecting, im just goin to do the buff test of the oink in spring when i can open my window to get the fumes out

16. harry

harry Senior Member

fucking faggets should be making it better for writers not worse

17. anti-anti-crime

they think they are, and i think they just wanna share wat they like with the world. can u really blame them for that? im all for the "if it sucks dont bring it here" type of thing but mayb they thught it was really nice

18. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

why. when you could make its cheaper for yourself and still fuck loads of toys to buy it. i would do the same thing.

19. Rogue

Rogue Guest

He only cares about money, just like otr, moltov, and krink.

20. anti-anti-crime

krink is a nice ink though, ive got one of his k71 markers and i love it.