Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. harry

harry Senior Member

yeah accept otr molotow and krink actually have decent markers and the ink is atleast alcohol based and ill give molotow props for making empty markers at cheap prices

2. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

molotow has shit markers not the ink/paint but the shitty quality of their markers. bunk as hell.

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

yea, molotow makes some pretty shitty markers, i have a mini 411 and whenever u shake it up ink explodes into the cap

4. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

thats with any ink marker.

5. harry

harry Senior Member

i have 5 ive never had a problem and the empty markers are the shit fill them wth oink and there sexy as hell

6. fonone

fonone Senior Member

and big ups

7. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

8. harry

harry Senior Member

why get big ups with easy to buf shit when you can get big ups with hard to buff ink?

9. anti-anti-crime

because people are retarded

10. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

Why not use whatever you can? Paint is much easier to get than ink. I could either pour paint and thinner into a marker/mop or wait all night or longer to make pen ink. I'm going with the paint. Usually the people who are worried about the hardest staining stuff are toys anyways. Also, your "retarted" if your so worried about what other people use, when in reality you probably just make your ink and don't even use it.

11. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

once again. maybe you do 2 tags a night but some people go out and rock 100 and if 10 get buffed. still big ups.

12. harry

harry Senior Member

yeah two of the most up crews in my city are cpo and mts and there toy as hell but they have mad stains they run all city every day in train insides my citys melbourne by the way

13. anti-anti-crime

one of the biggest and best crews in philly right now is DHS1, all they use is spray paint and mayb a good drippy tag here and there, but when they do choose to use a mop they use hard staining ink so it can last longer

14. harry

harry Senior Member

yeah hahaha dont worry melbourne has maaaaaad good all city crews as well not just two toy crews

15. shie-ster

shie-ster Senior Member

techniccly, that ink isnt original krink.
    theirs alot more to it, but basicly kr slaps his label on markers he buys from ______.
    the ink in his squeeze mops isnt original krink either.
    the original krink was a high quality oil based paint and from what im told, its now a alcohol based ink made by another company.

16. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

why this thread shouldn't exist.

17. harry

harry Senior Member

yeah and his shits still over priced

18. anti-anti-crime

which brings us bak to monopolization of graf supplies

19. harry

harry Senior Member

yeah well sir ill give them props for going all city in melbourne its not a easy thing to do here there is a huge scene and its a massive city

20. fonone

fonone Senior Member

couldnt have said it better. id rather be up everywhere than have 2 SoOpAH doopah hard staining ink tags. plus like skate said paint is a hell of a lot easier to get and requires very little effort to thin it or w/e.