Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Myth About Black.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shyd..., Mar 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. "fact"

"fact" Member

Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious.

2. 13-52

13-52 New Member

I would suggest wearing "normal" clothes.
    figure out what the average person around your area wears and just wear that

for me, itd be blue jeans, a thin jacket and a ball cap.

also, i recommend changing some facial features..... might sound dumb, but trust me.... by wearing glasses (or not, if you usually wear'em) or some kind of hat

i especially recommend changing your face appearance if youre in a small town

3. Wayz

Wayz Member

i've got this dark blue hoodie that's less visible during night time than a black one

4. xote2

xote2 Member

people see hoodies, they think "sketchy." I wear prep clothes. Lame, Yeah. A bit faggish, Yeah. But no one thinks the Mr. Abercrombie or Gap is out bombing. (tagging, whatever.. :rolleyes: )

probably the only time i wear that kinda shit. But never been bothered. People judge you by how you look, but in said situation, it works to my advantage.. :D

5. "fact"

"fact" Member

Your mom works to my advantage.
    Yeah, your right.

6. xote2

xote2 Member

well, whatever. it's true. I've been stopped by cops, asking what I was "up to" when wearing my "normal" clothes...

like wearing anything specific means you're doing something wrong. F*cking pigs...

:angry: :angry: :angry:

7. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

Yeah wearing black makes you look like you do something wrong. But wearing black also ''camouflage'' you so cops won't see you that easy and cops wont ask you anything when they dont see you :ph34r:

8. civicman

civicman Senior Member

my way of getting out is through (over) the fence fast and try not make any noise

9. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

my way of getting out is through (over) the fence fast and try not make any noise [/b][/quote]
    Yes thats my way out to. Or jump into peoples backyards and than jump/climb from backyard to backyard. ghehe cops wont find you than

10. trance

trance Guest

iff u wear something kinda camaflagy, or flowin colors u wont be as seen. if u bein chased, dont go on rooves, cuz ur fuked, jump through yards, and always have a way out. there. done. i summed it up

11. civicman

civicman Senior Member

Yes thats my way out to. Or jump into peoples backyards and than jump/climb from backyard to backyard. ghehe cops wont find you than [/b][/quote]
    cops!?...i just meen genraly...so no 1 sees you... :p it's stupid i no but it's fun as hell

12. sadis

sadis Senior Member

13. hella_greasy

hella_greasy Senior Member

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

by your name, i take it your italian?

15. Stim

Stim Senior Member

16. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

HOW DID YOU FIND MY... I mean... That outfits gay. [/b][/quote]
    Thats actually pretty good camo, i doubt cops would fuck with you if you wore that.

17. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

by your name, i take it your italian? [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO that was hilarious :lol:
    but seriously just wear a camo shirt n some dark jeans. it aint all that suspicious cuz camo is "in" rite now

18. DROOL

DROOL Member

Street clothes and maybe a sweatshirt.

19. Encor

Encor Member

i got this ghostrider hoodie that has been airbrushed so when the street lights hit it doesnt reflecy as much light. then over that i wear that black leather trench cuz i can hide the cans in the inside pockets and plus it still looks natural.

20. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

a black leather trench coat. what are you neo?! that wouldnt look normal.