Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Myth About Black.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shyd..., Mar 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 5AR5

5AR5 Guest

work clothes wit work boots..either wear them or in the bag so i can be like oh.. nighshift.. plus you wouldnt give a fuck painting over work clothes..

2. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i wear rainbow short shorts with a tie dye tank top. and you cant for get my pink slip ons

3. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

i wear a cowboy hat and a pink thong with green flip flops and hold all my paint in my crotch so when i get stopped and the cop asks whats in you thong i tell him i have a deformity that makes my penis look like a coke can and another one that makes i extra large

4. b-townbomb

b-townbomb Senior Member

i wear like a tan or brown shirt and dark brown shorts. no body thinks anything of it.

5. dimmu

dimmu Member

just wear w.e try to suite ur environment. try to look innocent as shit. ive been stopped shitloads of times. if u wearin like a resperator and all black n shit ur fucked. but u look all innocent n shit. theyll tsake it easier on u. ive got family friends who r pigs. i ask em bout shit like that all the time. haha i went 2 fucking school2 work shit with him. i learned a lot how 2 get away.

6. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

i go naked in the winter

7. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

hmm
    would you guys still recommend grey for having to walk through a suburban area? the streetlamps are like every 4 houses and they light up like the whole street...id try to walk through the woods but, theres not much here either. im trying to make my way over to a big brown wall, so that is a problem also, its a long way to get there, and then if i rock grey, ill pop out against that brown wall....

8. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

i just try to dress somewhat casually

jeans, maybe a hoodie, and the bandanna around my neck. pull up the bandanna when you start painting, and pop the hoodie. not that hard.

9. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

eh i guess, i just wanna be concealed, but not look toooo sneakyt, cuz i gotta walk up some main roads.
    which sucks

10. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

wear brown. :p

11. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

BLACK?
    awww.much_ado.net_blends_sirius.jpg
    OH NOEZ I THOT HE WUZ GONE!

12. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i wear a hollywood cartel sweater for bombing it might be easy to see, but the colors are dope

13. Raccoon

Raccoon Member

This man knows where it's at. That's exactly what I wear everytime.

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Farkk last time I went in the night I was with the girl and I just wore thongs pants and a shirt lol normal clothes walking with her and i think we had the dog with us one time.. So nothing really too suss..

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

I wear a ninja suit with those little toe shoes and everything. And whenever i get stopped i just scream WHAAAATAHHHH! and throw down a smoke bomb and vanish into the night.... It works pretty well for me...

Really though i just rock whatever as long as its not a bright color. and usually my black beanie and a hoodie if its chilly

16. Allthegoodnamesaretaken

Allthegoodnamesaretaken Senior Member

I actually wear army pants, not camouflage, but darke baige and it works well with a regular grey shirt. and any dark colour hoodie I got.
    I might start going out with a scrunchie, like that guy earlier said

17. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

pjs and a big jacket that way when the cops drive by i look like a passed out homeless dude

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

sense when do homeless dudes rock pj's to go to sleep?

19. Abeone

Abeone Senior Member

i usually rock a pair of darker jeans, maybe grey, and a grey/black sweater....pretty un-noticeable.

20. CombatGuru

CombatGuru Member

i prefer camo myself, but the urban shit, not woodland. i get it from the military, since i am an officer-in-training. its all grey and a little brown and its the special disruptive pattern so even with night-vision im invisible. heheh i got a special backpack, gas mask, and combat boots (like runners, rain boots, and steel-toes put together cept better) too so there's like no way to see me. of course, that's when i go at night cause that shit is hot there's no way im wearing it in the daylight. i have a combat tunic and light-weight pants with the same camo for day-wear.