Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ESKiMO2, Aug 14, 2008.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

skull-e is a morning post whore

/endrant

2. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Montana is a racist bitch.
    :(
    Oh and he throws cement at blind kids with leukemia.
    Jerkoff.

3. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

HEY,
    you know how many times Montana had to jack-off, to get that arm strength to throw those pieces of cement?

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you know what grinds my gears? how they put everyone on house arrest/probation, especially ones who were caught committing petty fucking crimes costing us more and more money, while they sit back, collect, make us pay for drug tests, and say "see ya next week". i wonder what would happen if a man was convicted of a crime and spent no money toward his case. besides get treated like scum of the earth by the judge ofcourse.

i also can't fucking stand the way that people tend to not want to roll through your crib when you're on community control because they're too busy getting fucked up, while you're at your house looking for a fucking dime peice for 4 fucking days straight!!!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  5. mtown

mtown Banned

i fucking hate the lidl fuck that shop,last night i accidently let my lamp on and my pillow felt on top of it so i wake up and thers an huge fire next to my head damn i was almost dead,
    screw you god

6. BATER

BATER Senior Member

the worst thing about that is once your off prabation your friends treat you as if your an undercover cop or some shit they assume your wired and don't wanna talk about illegal shit around you ..LOL

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

WORD! i'm on house arrest and noone wants to come to my crib and put one in the air, because they think that cops are going to roll by to check up on me. buncha paranoid ass kids.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I hate the fact that its fucking hard to find a job. Ive been unemployed for so long and Im just bored. I play way too much video games, smoke way too much pot, and drive around and smoke more pot. haha, nobody will interview me! wtf.

9. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

I hate younger kids who try to act big, then they get put in their fuckin place.

10. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

I hate the apathetic uncoultered fucks in my town who won't turn up to gigs. Sure, there's the dedicated few but no real live scene any more. Everyone fucking sucks. And yeah, no one is hiring me either. I need fucking money. I haven't been able to buy smokes for like 2 weeks. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

11. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

This is a fucking epidemic were i live. I fucking hate it.
    I hate when color place paint ruins my canvas.
    I hate people who sit there and try to tell me that there are 5 elements to hip hop.
    Wiggles biters who think there the shit and then try to lie to me that they never looked at graffiti creator when I can see print outs of the god damn graffiti creator in there dripping asshole of a black book.

:D

12. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Toys that think they are decent because their in a crew.
    So fucking annoying.

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

You silly fucking new members that feel you must make a new thread of an existing thread OR making retarded threads with absolutely no value to the forum.

Fuck you faggots.

14. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Yeah Ego, I quit smoking. Buy black n milds haha theyre only 75 cents, maybe a dollar wherever else. There used to be a cool scene where I live, but nobody ever wants to do anything either cause they alll have toooo many addictions now, or they're all too cool. There used to be a sick show every weekend.

15. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

you know what i dislike,

kids at my school that see my name on every pole, sign, wall, delivery truck, and big rig trailer in my area and then when i get to school they say "i seen you up, that shit looks toy" when the person saying this A) doesn't even write or B) says he/she writes but then when i ask whut they write they stutter tryna make up a name off the top of their head.

when im walking and see a spot so i do a daytime tag and some1 decides to be mr. fucking hero and gets on thier cell phone and follows me everywhere i go so i have to spend my fucking $1.25 to get on a bus to get away from them

when im walking home with some1 i know and i take out a can from my back pack and write on a wall and then the person walking with me starts shitting bricks cuz they paranoid as fuck and cant walk by a cop car without sweating like a dogs wet balls

16. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you know what really grinds my gears? midnight club la. that is one of the hardest racing games ive ever played and its not even fun anymore. ive tried gettin tips from the internet an none of them work. everytime i play i wana throw my controller at the tv and crack the disk in half.

17. ZENKER

ZENKER Senior Member

Word.

I hate the fact that everyone in my city are fucking idiots, and all my homies have left to either the army or got locked up, so i have to sit here and drink my 40s by myself. I feel like a fucking alcoholic !