Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The state of graff in my city

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by purpwasp, Jul 16, 2021.

Share This Page

1. purpwasp

purpwasp New Member

I saw the trains roll through on Tuesday while I was out with family, and they talked about enjoying the art while at the stop in traffic, despite the blatant vandalism. That sparked something in me...

Graffiti has always made me wonder, and I had only started writing my tag in one of my sketchbooks. The other day I went to all the spots I'd expect to find at least throw ups, but there was none. All painted over, only ghosts remain. Most tags seem to be gone too, except for a few, I took pictures of anything I could find that day and I'll post them if enough people are interested.

I hadn't checked many abandoned houses / buildings that are out of the public eye, but those are the only places I can imagine would have anything worth looking at.

Seeing the sad state of graff in my city is discouraging and making me wonder if I should bother trying when I can't find any work from my peers. Let me know what you all think. Thank you

2. Cyote

Cyote Member

show us the tags

3. purpwasp

purpwasp New Member

4. Cyote

Cyote Member

Yeah you could but don’t invest much. People might start doing it once they see others are

5. PabWag

PabWag New Member

Nobody was really doing it round me but when I started throwing tags up others did too

6. purpwasp

purpwasp New Member

Yeah, since then I threw up some tags with paint markers on one of the local trails. Hoping to find another spot to hit soon

7. Jitlovesmetal

Jitlovesmetal Member

Looks like shit except for the mirror scribing the other ones look like Mexican gang tags

8. SMDOUBLEXL

SMDOUBLEXL Member

looks like Georgia.