Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Senior Member

Wheres Image Tags

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

hahahahaha.....were not painting a yard with like step ups though...its like....from the floor....so no wholecar action or anything....but i dotn trust there being 5 people there....btp are located on site and shit :)

3. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

gear up in some overalls, work boots, fluorescent jacket and just walk in with a couple of ladders. give a nod to those that uphold law and order on our beloved transpot system as you walk past, and just say your going to change a lightbulb. knowing them it would work.

4. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

did you learn that from some graff movie n if you havnt done it why say yh do this cos there a thing called terorism n now they check your id most times u go in to work at airports or trains systems

5. rise_&_fight

no i didnt learn it from a movie. its a joke anyway, i know these places are run like prisons. but you could have done it in the early nineties.

6. archayne

archayne New Member

im from scotland... im new to graffitti and where i live there arent many artists to learn from i used to work in mcdonald's wit a guy who bombed falkirk skatepark (EXE) but he only came the once and the tag was small falkirks graffitti is In Dire need of fixing

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well hello i guese

8. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Haha you used to work in mcdonalds...hahaha

9. Nervone

Nervone Senior Member

Damn im shit bored

10. rise_&_fight

your best bet is to go down to glasgow, they got a good scene and you can get influence from writers there. go to shakewell im sure you will meet someone there who can help you out.

11. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

its a saturday n half 3 in the afternoon with a respectably hot day why the fuck am i not painting

12. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well im not painting cuss my extreamly large penis is weighing me down to my chair

13. Nervone

Nervone Senior Member

lack of paint is my excuse oh and laziness

14. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

ma excuse is not havin slept since aboot 7 oclock yesterday mornin due to partys n shizzle like thizzle.

an archayne yoo shood defo check out the glasvegas scene man ... much better than outer towns in e central belt ... shakewells a bit of a bump tho for paint but its e ritual all new writers seem tae go throo wen first buyin paint.

15. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

chenzo you been up to loch iberness ? most beautiful place i been to

16. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Wit?
    Where that?, a been tae glasvages..... plenty of lass n that....

Wer ya fae?

17. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

never evn heard of loch iberness .... although am goin tae rockness this summer which'll b meatikle. canny wait tae see 2 many dj's n daft punk:D:D:D

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

im not from scotland but i went up there once it near glasgow i think its iverness summin along those lines

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

we went...some guy spotted us going in the fence....and he said that he had called the police so we left.....was gay all the trip for nothing.......

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

lol told you it wouldnt work
    maby try like one of those id card atached to a chain or summin just flash em n carry on .