Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This is a read for anyone painting trains!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by underworld busboy, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

any body ever got some top to bottoms,,,

out in the forest a train usually stops at night,,, its begging for a whole car

2. GBE

GBE Member

I've never been in a train yard or bombed any trains, but I have heard about those "train police" that guard the tracks all night... One of my friends got chased by a couple of those through the yard and he had to hide on top of a train car (so he told me)...

3. aslum666

aslum666 Member

why didnt anyone think of wheat paste on tranes!! and another thing is if a dog starts barking when your tagging bark back that way cops and wokers will think it is just another dog.

4. aslum666

aslum666 Member

dude what the hobos in train yards are vampires and the only way to kill them is to tagg their eyes!!!

5. aslum666

aslum666 Member

i might try that heck i even have a ninja costume!! i could becom pink tagger ninja man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. aslum666

aslum666 Member

my method of tagging is to go into the matrix and freeze time and kick random people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

4 post in a row wtf are you doing

8. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

lol quadruple post haha
    ive painted a freight train before
    it was awesome

9. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

[/b][/quote]
    theres a layup right behind my school :D and its behind a forest so barely anybody can see you. i jsut keep a couple cans in my locker and go out at lunch or after school.[/QUOTE]

i dont think u should b paintin trains
    infact kill yourself right now

10. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

your school is in a forest?

11. fonone

fonone Senior Member

ok so i work in a freight yard as in, repairing and repainting freights and the only numbers you have to watch out for on them are the 7 numbers on the sides, front and back that are used to identify the train... there should be 6 numbers then a number in a box on the end, thats what you have to look out for. and on the front/doors it will have the wights etc, its best to leave these unless you can identify which ones are used in your country/state/whatever as in if theyre metric measurements or w/e and there will also be a small silver panel somewhere on the train that needs to be left alone :D. and yea.

12. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

Cool thread...
    But you can tell all that in just a few words:
    DON`T BE STUPID!

13. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

do you guys mostly use steplatters when painting, or what the hell? I happen to be on the short side, so I find it difficult to get my shit all the way up there, how do you do it?

14. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

just grab a milk crate or somethin on ur way there.

15. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

it's pretty fucken diffcult to hold onto the sides of ridgys, and dragging a milk crate through the yard seems like kind of a pain in the ass, no offense, but, does anyone else have any ideas?

16. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

go to your local pawn shop and pick up a premium jet pack that should do the trick

17. BeesKnees

BeesKnees Senior Member

dont go over numbers
    dont go over reflectors or other similar things
    dont touch the conductor car
    dont leave a mess
    dont tag in the yard, around the yard
    dont cut the fences, climb them you lazy fuck
    the smaller the yard the safer
    DO NOT GO OVER STREAKS some of them are above almost any writer...Jase hit thousands of freights in a lifetime? Boxo Texino hit 40 000 a year for 40 years
    your never gonna see a hobo so dont worry
    stay to the shadows
    ruining layups is worse then ruining yards, cause they just wont leave trains there anymore
    dont worry about rail cops to much especially if there only one or 2 lines, and more than 5 minutes by train from a yard
    and in general dont piss people off
    and people who say throwups arent for trains are mad foolios
    no one likes to see a toy car, but if your not going over anything we can live with it
    go have fun
    and if your short then trains arent for you

18. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

Dudes Need To Learn To Spell So We All Could Understand What The Fuck They Mean!!!

19. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

since you work in a yard,how do i find out when a train stops by me.sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.cause i have no yrad round here.got any tips like when and where?

20. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

I FINALLY found a yard, even though it's like an hour away by bus it's worth it. I went to it today to check it out, take some flicks, and do a few streaks, and it was so easy. It's weird though because the yard seems like it would be unbelievably heated, because there are tags like everywhere near the entrance and exit, and throws like all over the warehouse right next to it, but I only saw 1 worker the hour I was there, and it was pretty deep in the yard. Haha I'm really glad I read this thread though before I went because I almost pissed myself when the train right next to me started to hump (lol) then I remembered what it said. I think it's chill enough to paint in the day, because I did a bunch of streaks easy, so that might be my next mission