Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Thread Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Jun 9, 2008.

Share This Page

1. KagedShroom

KagedShroom Member

Yeah I have been doing that :)
    I just think it would be better, that way people looking to give help and people just looking for completed works to judge can go to the right places, would be a more productive system.
    You have been here way longer than me though to be fair, so maybe the system does work just fine.

2. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

i could throw some pointers out to any cats looking for serious crits, advice, whatever. pm me. but the most i would probably say is "watch your proportions, learn how to draw/paint a line without skakes, keep the wrist loose on paper, and test colors before you fill/outline".

3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

ehhhh, "handstyle the sn above you"and "straight/simp the sn above you" or do those exist?

4. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I was gonna suggest a thread like the step by step thread on 12oz, where you post your penciled outline, then inked, then finished piece. It really helped me figure out shit when I first started. I know theres a step by step thread for making mops and stuff but a thread like this one would be good too imo

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120247

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Ehh, I'd say just send venom a post to add into the Beginners thread. It'd only be thread-worthy if more experienced heads started posting in it like mone did on 12oz

6. TheViralMural

TheViralMural Member

Not sure if there are any street art/artist forum posts on here. If there is a limitation, it would be a good idea to start one to obtain different sources and visitors-those who like myself are more inclined to traditional street art.

7. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

a thread where art fags and hipsters can hang out and talk about sparsely grown mustaches, over-sized glasses, and half-shaved hairstyles, oh.. and street art.

@viral: there is a thread for that actually. "other art (not graffiti)", i believe it's called.

8. Tek9

Tek9 Senior Member

@arose lmao exactly

9. totesm'goates

totesm'goates Member

What about a toy roller thread? I got some flicks myself and rollers are always fun to do but scarce in existence

10. Semper

Semper Moderator

^ rollers use paint, put them in the painted thread

11. CallMeFred

CallMeFred Senior Member

This probably has been suggested before, but how about intermediate battle threads, so the toys like me could at least get a fair chance of winning.

12. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Senior Member

shoplifting thread (ideas, tactics, better to go at the start of the day, shift change, or end of day) employes who dont care ate stores and posted location. like i live in pitt, pa so theres a kmart im westmiffilin the other day i was checking the isle next to the paint so noone seen me doing this and i seen the door greater so i asked him ( i noticed him when i went in and he left his post, it was like 35 mins before shift change, i asked him where the artist quality paint brushes were cuz i knew they didnt have anny, and he told me they had crayola paint brushes and walked away, also theres google reviews one and two stars for that place hah. oo and for tactics go in dont be longer than 5mins mabey more like 4 swifly aquire your tools ( i need a cart, and a tote with the lid) go to where you want i wanted spray paint, grab two at a time (throwing them in would be quicker but louder so it depends on where the spray paint is and if theres people around put the lid on and walk out (in the kmart you can walk down the isle next to the door turn left and the doors a foot away so good cover and easy

13. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

a thread that teeches grammer too pepole who are aren't gooder at speling and punk too a shun whre fules who dint doo gud in skool can lurn too spel and to right in a fashun so as to others can stand under! with threads for these we can all esquire for better things than drinks smoking wede and grafitti! what u guys like think about it

14. toop

toop Senior Member

^fucken brill

15. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

how about a nothing but smart alec shitty comments thread where we can just be assy mcgees for no apparent reason. oh wait, thats like alot of threads already... my bad.

16. Grim Reaper

the brain can concept a word even if is isnt spell right(you understood what i said right), sometimes i don't feel like useing commas and puncuation. this is bombing science, not engilsh class, also the english language is the most complex, the worst in my no diplomia opinion, because there are to many words that are spelled the same that have diffrent meanings, along with other grammer Unnecessitys, the russian language for example has what three more letters and every word is spelled diffrent along with other simpler Pronunciations...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  17. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

the russian alphabet is beautiful imho.

18. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Lol if English is fucked up, try learning Japanese or some shit like that.

19. toop

toop Senior Member

yes the brain will usually be able to tell what the word is so long as its the same amount of letters and usually if its starting and ending with the correct letters

but that doesnt excuse people for now learning common spelling

grammar can suck my dick for all i care

20. Grim Reaper

russian is a good language hard for me to prenounce tho.. my dogs name is ubita a russian guy told me it means killer, looked it up it said it means killed so idk