Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tie One From Sf Rip

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by doc1, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

Like the spie said, fuck these slave owners and mass murderers

Tie is a true hero

Keep fighting, RIP

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i heard about this a while ago, its disgusting how anyone can get away with taking another human beings life. its probably the most selfish thig you can ever do to take another living person out of this world just because you feel you have the right to.

R.I.P.

3. Sire

Sire Senior Member

4. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

fucked up how someone can end a life and get away with it.

RIP TIE

true sf legend

5. doc1

doc1 Elite Member

well i thought MQ was a crew and FUCK MY POST COUNT I DID THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM AND PEOPLE WHO DID I AM HAPPY U DUDES SAID NICE THINGS DONT SAY THIS TO ME OK WHAT EVER RIP TIE.

6. sincere

sincere Member

thats foul as fuck. someone needs to seriously kill that fuckin guy that shot em. damn i hate the law, it tends to cater to bitch ass mother fuckers... bullshit

7. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

8. sneakTGK

sneakTGK New Member

my cusin knew the cuddy man, he battled him
    tie was all city and all but he still didnt have much style but he was king he was a good guy man i miss him
    RIP jon

9. kila

kila Senior Member

I do not know who he is but i still have respect for him, R.I.P.

10. sKiToNe

sKiToNe Member

RIP Tie. you were on Piece Of Piece.

11. cky2521

cky2521 Senior Member

he was the king of SF. i forget who its was but on piece by piece a writer said that on every street in SF there was at least 5 marker tags, 2-3 spray paint tags, and at 1-2 throwups or throwies and thats not even exagerating. R.I.P TIE

12. .fetus.

.fetus. Member

It was Piece by Piece, not Piece of Piece, and he wasn't just "on" it, they did a whole segment on him, and he deserved it.

13. toys!

toys! Senior Member

Check out the infamy extras seriously its a good segment Saber talks about it. he is sitting in the same spot that tie was murdered he talks about the guy coming out of his apartment like the day after Ties Death when they where holding a memorial and threatning to shoot them all. Fucked up. Another writer has dropped Tie like 100000 times in toko and all over asia. Its a fucked up situation when i watched saber talk about it was really depressing hes saying shit like this is why i hate graffiti and i respect that. We're fucking writers trying to get our art up no way should shit like this happen and no way should it be brushed off like ohh we was a graffer he doesent matter. thats the only reason that fucking photographer got away with it. RIP TIE.

14. youngprophecy

youngprophecy Senior Member

R.I.P TIE a great graffiti artist lost =[

15. intaout

intaout Senior Member

INFAMY EXTRAS torrent for a good interview with saber about this. (mustwatch)

16. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Theres a part about him in peice by peice to thats pretty dope

17. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

tool? no....tip? hardly.....where the fuck are the mods? this is getting stupid. RIP tie but yea the only reason anyone outside the 'sco knows him is because of movies, his style was wack

NO DISRESPECT

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

his style was very much his. And he got up like crazy. He was an ill little kid

This thread is most definately in the wrong place though.... >.<

19. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

ill give ya that dude was mad young, but just cuz you got shot doin graff dont make you king, almost of all of those big rollers were done by msk dudes after he died

20. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i know but he had throwies n little peices fuckin everywhere. MSK may have done the big rollers but he rolled with MSK.. and he was a lil kid for what he was gettin done.